Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.13] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Overview:
(Added stuff and changed stuff, check features to see the diferences from the original)​

Updated: 2023-2
Game/Creator: Oranos
Modder: Clown.34
Mod Version
: v0.13.2
Game Version: v0.13.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Activation

Installation:

Change-Log:

Fixes:

Download: v0.13.2 (updated due to some bugs, check Fixes)
Download: v0.13.1 (update + html only)(will need updated html)
Download: v0.13.1 (Full version, for those who need all files or don't know what to do)(will need updated html)

(IF can't go past 80% with Gabrielle, use code "weddingfix")

Last edited:

genthrow

May 4, 2017
You will need a new save, then just chose any of the options when mc gets to the marriage part, it will show both anyway.
It showed both but I was only able to click one. I selected "marry angelica" but now I'm in endgame and I still haven't gotten Hannah/Belle/Haley... Marlene never showed up to talk to me. Is there a command I can input in console?

Vaars

May 6, 2021
When I used the Mod, the Option to have both Angelica and the Followers worked as intended, but the Event with Marlene that starts the Follower System ("Marlene looks like she wants something") just remained in Place at the Home Screen, endlessly repeatable. Not Gamebreaking, but certainly not intedned?

Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
("Marlene looks like she wants something") just remained in Place at the Home Screen, endlessly repeatable. Not Gamebreaking, but certainly not intedned?
Endlessly repeatable yes, i worked out something after released that version(when i noticed), but didn't updated because it wasn't gamebreaking and most of the players wouldn't notice too.

Reactions: Vaars

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
It showed both but I was only able to click one. I selected "marry angelica" but now I'm in endgame and I still haven't gotten Hannah/Belle/Haley... Marlene never showed up to talk to me. Is there a command I can input in console?
No idea about console command, and if marlene didn't show up to talk may be related to the "day", i don't remember because its been a long time since last time i played this...

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Look and behold, new version is online!!!
Major changes from main version in aspect only...
Have fun you all that waited :b

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
Look and behold, new version is online!!!
Major changes from main version in aspect only...
Have fun you all that waited :b
Is there a way to have the default family name than [undefined] if we load a save ?
I'd like to try the mod but i don't want to do everything again... :(

Reactions: Tinuss

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Is there any way to change the name of an existing save? I opened the HTLM but I realized I have no clue what anything does :D