Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.13] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
where do I use the note? Is there a texxt box I was missing or do I just hit the keys on a specific screen?
you don't use the note, you just read it :b
you have the "Activation" on OP too, and the code you use on the little box as a norma one 1708145384835.png

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
The changelog for the mod mentions Angelica and Haley. Does that mean Angelica and Haley were made for the mod, or does that mean that you can follow both paths?

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
where am i supposed to 'find' the shady note, after i clicked oranos note and read it it disappears, nothing new pops up and the face is still red in the settings menu... nowhere can i find anything that says 'shady note'

i went to every place in the game looked around, went to sleep, checked every file under my notes, looked everywhere in my own house and after all that nothing pops up that says 'shady note'

never mind, i had to sleep a few times before it would pop up

Last edited:

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Clown.34 I start the game, I see a message from Oranos at the top, I click okay. I'm going to sleep twice and I get a message from Shady note at the top. I click on the green exclamation mark, the face turns blue, I click on it, I get a lot of text and at the bottom it says you can now activate the mod with the code. Where should I enter the code because as soon as you close the message the face locks up and turns green. I still haven't been able to enter a code

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Cool mod.

What does this line do?

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/nordsec-LSSJMK9ZKu2upKCp/stylesheet?id=C_Xf7xkU_8LhjAWy">

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
For those still having issues:

1 - Read "A Note from Oranos."
2 - Sleep/be active for two days. The shady note appears on the morning Aubrey turns up.
3 - Click "!". Click "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" . Despite the "redeem code" being front and centre on the left, you have to open Clown's update note first. You'll know it works when "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" turns green after going back into the menu.
4 - Go into your "review notes" area. Click "Redeem Pixiv Content." No, this isn't an option IN review notes, it's the second blue line in the left bar between "Support Game" and "Discord."
5 - Type in the code " rtYYe10." Make sure you press enter! You'll know it works as "+" appears next to your stats and the option of "skip" is now below the "Slavery and public sexuality is still rare."

Honestly, Clown, this feels like an overly complicated process. The double sleep/sleep until Aubrey shows up just to get the shady note feels wrong. Unless it's a coding thing, people are either going to start playing the game and/or think the mod won't work. Secondly, having to click on the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with no prompt doesn't make sense. Nor does the redeem code only working when in "review notes." While I applaud and thank you for the mod, there's nothing intuitive about getting the thing to work.

And a third small grip - Oranos' support/redeem/discord links are too close together and should be spaced out more. As a design layout, the blue of the support and redeem lines blur and the brain can sometimes read the "discord" part first, giving an uninterested reader the impression the "support/redeem" lines aren't important to the game. Given you use the redeem button (and you've already messed with the walkthrough/settings/achievements buttons, you should have either created your own redeem/active mod button in their place, or spaced out Oranos' three lines.

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
For those still having issues:

1 - Read "A Note from Oranos."
2 - Sleep/be active for two days. The shady note appears on the morning Aubrey turns up.
3 - Click "!". Click "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" . Despite the "redeem code" being front and centre on the left, you have to open Clown's update note first. You'll know it works when "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" turns green after going back into the menu.
4 - Go into your "review notes" area. Click "Redeem Pixiv Content." No, this isn't an option IN review notes, it's the second blue line in the left bar between "Support Game" and "Discord."
5 - Type in the code " rtYYe10." Make sure you press enter! You'll know it works as "+" appears next to your stats and the option of "skip" is now below the "Slavery and public sexuality is still rare."

Honestly, Clown, this feels like an overly complicated process. The double sleep/sleep until Aubrey shows up just to get the shady note feels wrong. Unless it's a coding thing, people are either going to start playing the game and/or think the mod won't work. Secondly, having to click on the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with no prompt doesn't make sense. Nor does the redeem code only working when in "review notes." While I applaud and thank you for the mod, there's nothing intuitive about getting the thing to work.

And a third small grip - Oranos' support/redeem/discord links are too close together and should be spaced out more. As a design layout, the blue of the support and redeem lines blur and the brain can sometimes read the "discord" part first, giving an uninterested reader the impression the "support/redeem" lines aren't important to the game. Given you use the redeem button (and you've already messed with the walkthrough/settings/achievements buttons, you should have either created your own redeem/active mod button in their place, or spaced out Oranos' three lines.
I followed the steps but the "+" didn't appear.

Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Does this contain the bugfix you posted in the main thread?
Yes, i updated both as it seemed that the dev was offline.

cant text gabrielle in the mod, can if i switch back to the base game. cant get past 80% wedding prep in either
Download the new file, i updated it when i discover the bug.

The changelog for the mod mentions Angelica and Haley. Does that mean Angelica and Haley were made for the mod, or does that mean that you can follow both paths?
You can follow both paths,on the mod i tried to add all the girls.

What does this line do?

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/nordsec-LSSJMK9ZKu2upKCp/stylesheet?id=C_Xf7xkU_8LhjAWy">
Good question, but to the wrong guy.
I have no idea since I only edited the story variables to people get more content

I followed the steps but the "+" didn't appear.
If followed correctly, it should ONLY appear when you are home, on "Review your notes".

not downloadable because of virus warning
Again, as i said before, it's a false-positive.
About that i can't do much...

Reactions: Master2099

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018

Thank for you feedback.
My note should appear after the dev's one, and after day 2. It's not linked o Audrey, but i understand you.
The part that you have to click the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with no prompt is one of the "Mainly, alot of stuff that i don't remember too... go hunt it :b" of the stuff i added. At the end of this page I say that the mod codes will work from there, most people never get to that part due to the long space I left on purpose... But yes, i have nothing telling you to go there, i should get something out for the future to be more intuitive get there.

About the links being too close, I didn't touch it from how the dev left them, but i can get them with more on future because i took out the "Walkthrough/Achievements/Toggle Kinks/Settings" so i have save some space therem, and the "redeem/active mod button" is the same because if you enter the dev's codes, they will all work, i just used part of his code to add mine...

Jul 4, 2021
Yes, i updated both as it seemed that the dev was offline.

Download the new file, i updated it when i discover the bug.

You can follow both paths,on the mod i tried to add all the girls.

Good question, but to the wrong guy.
I have no idea since I only edited the story variables to people get more content

If followed correctly, it should ONLY appear when you are home, on "Review your notes".

Again, as i said before, it's a false-positive.
About that i can't do much...
I did download the new file and i still cant text her, do i need to start a new save?

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
It's in your HTML but not the original
You are correct, i double-check and its only on the mod file.

What it does?
in sumary, "when the HTML document is loaded, the browser will send a request to the specified URL to retrieve the stylesheet and apply its rules to the document, affecting the layout and appearance of the content"

How it got there?
No idea, it's not work of me in my sane mind at least...
I don't remember ever write it and it was not on previous version...

Will it work without it?
Sure, 99.9% certain...

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's a bug with the mod or the main game, but Rue is one of my girlfriends now, but I did not get her achievement. Also, I have pregnancy/breeding enabled, but Monique is not showing up in the East Wing.

Last edited: