Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.13] [Oranos] [MOD]

Thatheya

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for new update! I do have another issue though, the one with Sophie as a bed pillow. The scene when I sleep is not present. Does anyone else have the same issue?

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks for new update! I do have another issue though, the one with Sophie as a bed pillow. The scene when I sleep is not present. Does anyone else have the same issue?
Yup, i screw up there too, i compiled too much and forgot to check all the little stuff, my bad...
Eddit: Fixed, download new mod at OP

seriously can someone answer with a yes or no to my question?
Yes, the point of use the mod is to have all choices available...
I gave you a like before, because you can, but i should had reply to you, sowwy...

Last edited:

deleonard

Mar 24, 2020
Yup, i screw up there too, i compiled too much and forgot to check all the little stuff, my bad...
Eddit: Fixed, download new mod at OP

Yes, the point of use the mod is to have all choices available...
I gave you a like before, because you can, but i should had reply to you, sowwy...
It's okay, all is forgiven, It's hard to tell over the internet with peoples intentions anyway, I should've guessed that that's what you meant by liking the comment. Also thank you for taking the time to do this!

• Red Heart

bibibabibu

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I think I have done it correctly and redeemed the code, and I can add stats no problem. My question is how to play those 51 pieces of Pixiv content? is there a gallery or replay function I can use?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I think I have done it correctly and redeemed the code, and I can add stats no problem. My question is how to play those 51 pieces of Pixiv content? is there a gallery or replay function I can use?
nop, they appear as normal scenes, they are integrated on normal game and play on the required conditions

bibibabibu

Dec 29, 2018
nop, they appear as normal scenes, they are integrated on normal game and play on the required conditions

I am a bit unclear on this because when I previously entered those codes, the scenes would pop up immediately after entering the code, e.g. XYZ girl sends me a phone text that leads to a sex scene or something like that. They didn't trigger during normal playthroughs.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I am a bit unclear on this because when I previously entered those codes, the scenes would pop up immediately after entering the code, e.g. XYZ girl sends me a phone text that leads to a sex scene or something like that. They didn't trigger during normal playthroughs.
That would happen because you had already completed the requirements for them to happen.
The only difference from the "usual" codes to the one I added was that you only need to enter 1 code, that will give you a different text and will not tell you what scenes it will unlock.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Nope I didn't get anything after finishing her story, just the achievement and then she appears in the "Slaves" menu
Are you using the mod?
Because its the only requirement, you get the medal, you have both of them. 1 as slave and the other as gf

nextbeing

Jul 15, 2018
Are you using the mod?
Because its the only requirement, you get the medal, you have both of them. 1 as slave and the other as gf
Oh I see now. I thought the mod allowed us to replay her story in the other direction. I see here in the girlfriend menu too now. Thanks.

Aug 13, 2017
If its green its already activated, its a 1 time thing, shady note appear after Dev's note, if you feel that you messed up try restart and see if there are any changes
Okay thanks, how do I modify stats and stuff then? I also can't seem to continue the lady sky quest.