Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.13] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's a bug with the mod or the main game, but Rue is one of my girlfriends now, but I did not get her achievement. Also, I have pregnancy/breeding enabled, but Monique is not showing up in the East Wing.
For what i know and can tell, there is no problem related to either of them...
I will require a save to check what's happening to you

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's a bug with the mod or the main game, but Rue is one of my girlfriends now, but I did not get her achievement. Also, I have pregnancy/breeding enabled, but Monique is not showing up in the East Wing.
For Monique, did you go to the meatlocker in oldtown and buy the breeder whores or whatever they're called? Monigue and the new slaves showed up in east wing after purchase.

Thatheya

Mar 31, 2018
<<if $gabriellemedal is true>><<elseif $gabtext is true>>//You've already texted Gabrielle today!//<<elseif $gablike gt 6>>[[Gabrielle|gabrielle text]]<</if>>

It seems that the above code is missing in the mod, replaced with

<!--MUP s2 __Aks-->

although i know nothing about coding, this seems why texting gabrielle doesnt show up

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
It seems that the above code is missing in the mod, replaced with
Yea, missing code, thank you for notice that, when i saw the "MUP s2" i knew i had screw up on the phone.
I should be high or so... in my defense, im the only tester of the mod before you all here, that's why it may have some errors, i can't always cover everything...

Yea, you where correct too, it was a bug about Rue, its fixed now, thank you for notice, its all fixed now

* Fixed Gabrielle marriage
* Fixed Gabrielle phone text
* Fixed Monique "dependance" from the mares on the East Hall
* Fixed Rue "final" stage of the date

*update released on OP*

Last edited:
Reactions: jimdandy and Tinuss

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Quick question, if you will: What exactly does "51 scenes" mean exactly? Its like bonus/gallery content ? Or they are just added to the whole game itself?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Quick question, if you will: What exactly does "51 scenes" mean exactly? Its like bonus/gallery content ? Or they are just added to the whole game itself?
Dev made some scenes only available when inserting certain codes(originally only available to supporters), without the codes, you will skip the scenes, unable to see them.
I have compiled them under only 1 code, so people don't need to put all of them...

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Dev made some scenes only available when inserting certain codes(originally only available to supporters), without the codes, you will skip the scenes, unable to see them.
I have compiled them under only 1 code, so people don't need to put all of them...
I see. Can I put the code just to active the scenes and thats all? I know there is stat cheating and all, but I dont want it. Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I see. Can I put the code just to active the scenes and thats all? I know there is stat cheating and all, but I dont want it. Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!
Using codes will activate/unlock all that's available, you chose what to do after that :b

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
what variables i need to change to enable haley when i start with an old save?
i somehow couldn't get all slaves in modded version, so i have to use an old save.

• Wow

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Using codes will activate/unlock all that's available, you chose what to do after that :b
Speaking of Bonus-Scenes: There are a few (Bonus-)scenes that are non-repeatable, specifically those at the Entrance Room your Home (One with Aletta, the Housewarming Party, a few others). The same goes for several of the BDSM Domination Scenes in the dungeon, or the "close the Door" Scene with Amber at the Sorority House. since you made several of the Date-Scenes repeatable (which i condiser a very good Change!) I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to make these repeatable as well. :)

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Speaking of Bonus-Scenes: There are a few (Bonus-)scenes that are non-repeatable, specifically those at the Entrance Room your Home (One with Aletta, the Housewarming Party, a few others). The same goes for several of the BDSM Domination Scenes in the dungeon, or the "close the Door" Scene with Amber at the Sorority House. since you made several of the Date-Scenes repeatable (which i condiser a very good Change!) I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to make these repeatable as well. :)
From what i remember, i have do it already
For the bdsm (they are available when visiting each of the involveds: amber, ella...)
The ones at entrance are mostly from the sisters, so i added them to their room (visit the sisters after unlock the scenes)

Reactions: Vaars

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
what variables i need to change to enable haley when i start with an old save?
i somehow couldn't get all slaves in modded version, so i have to use an old save.
From what i rmemeber, the only one that is missable on the mod, is Rue, the others you get them anyway...
Send me your save and i will take a look...

Vaars

May 6, 2021
From what i remember, i have do it already
For the bdsm (they are available when visiting each of the involveds: amber, ella...)
The ones at entrance are mostly from the sisters, so i added them to their room (visit the sisters after unlock the scenes)
Huh... Well its been a While since i tried them out. I'll do a Test run for the Scenes in Question, and give you an Update. But yeah, It's very possible that it is actually just me ^^. Thanks for Replying!

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
From what i rmemeber, the only one that is missable on the mod, is Rue, the others you get them anyway...
Send me your save and i will take a look...
you're absolutely right, i couldn't get rue's achievement in my new save, and there is a slave called wanda i'm also missing.
the 4th one is the new save, all the rest are old saves.

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
you're absolutely right, i couldn't get rue's achievement in my new save, and there is a slave called wanda i'm also missing.
the 4th one is the new save, all the rest are old saves.
You are pre 1st marriage, so ofc you won't have wanda, but the good news is you didn't miss haley too.
About Rue, you just need to go on a date and it will be all for the archivement...

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
You are pre 1st marriage, so ofc you won't have wanda, but the good news is you didn't miss haley too.
About Rue, you just need to go on a date and it will be all for the archivement...
i've figured out what the problem is. somehow the rueharem was set to 1 before i could get the achievement, so i got myself locked out. and i set it to 0 and go on the date again the achievement finally pops out.
only in unmodded game though. tried it in modded and it didn't work.