takenoutback

Sep 2, 2019
Hey, any chance anyone can provide a sauce for the Mila "anal1" and "anal2" gifs? Dem pantyhose do things to my brain...

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, I've been playing this for a while yet I think I'm missing something. Can someone please highlight to me what that is.

- Laura - Colleagues with benefits
- Carmichael - Milf hunter
-
- Lexi - Helping hand
- Amber - Mean girl no more
- Candace - Chocolate thot
- Lola - Curves for days
- Suki - Sucky Sucky
- Bri - Teacher’s pet
- Ella - Thirst trap
- Mila - Fit girl fever
- Aletta - The black sheep
- Mary - Brunette baddie
- Lisa - Crikey mate
It’s the Luna achievement, which doesn’t show as it should, I think it’s a bug I experienced too

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
I may have found one more bug: at the end of the current version, once you get allowed to teach a class, time doesn’t progress while you’re doing it. So you’re able to repeat the teaching as long as you may want to, and get the 70 bucks each time.
Otherwise it’s a great game, very entertaining to play. Looking forward for more! Thanks!

Reactions: PANOS134EVER

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Does anybody know how to "restock the ol' fridge" I searched in the locations but I can'"t find how to buy (or steal whatever) food...

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hmm nothing here... maybe it's a bug ? or a missing file ? ubblesnop
First, at Bigbuys, have you scrolled down? I just tried it for myself and the option was below the bottom of the landing screen. It should say "Buy groceries."
Second, at present, if you go to Phone -> Make plans -> Lisa, does it STILL not give you the dinner option?

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
First, at Bigbuys, have you scrolled down? I just tried it for myself and the option was below the bottom of the landing screen. It should say "Buy groceries."
Second, at present, if you go to Phone -> Make plans -> Lisa, does it STILL not give you the dinner option?
Good call thanks :)

Uggasto

Feb 14, 2019
How do I convince the mayor without the letter of recommendation- already used it on a principal?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3 Rushbrook Avenue - Lola talk - no text I don`t know what I have to do with her (school is all done) time switch

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Suggestions for code, make it so that when energy reaches 0, it automatically teleports you home. This will save you the trouble of trying to stop the player from doing things because they don't have energy. There's a bug where the energy bar just disappears and I can just do whatever I want. Great game!

Reactions: AardKrav

AardKrav

Sep 6, 2020
The missing one is for Luna. There seems to be a bug where it never unlocks. You can tell this is the case because every time you fuck Luna it will show the "achievement unlocked" box because it never thinks its complete.

if you want to fix your own html file edit line 5146 and change the line:
<<set $Energy to $Energy - 1>><<set $Lunamedal to true>>

to

<<set $Energy to $Energy - 1>><<set $lunamedal to true>>

The bug is the capitalisation of $Lunamedal
Another option is to enter "SugarCube.State.variables.lunamedal = true" in console, but that could mess up future saves depending on how the dev handles it.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes