vimey

Nov 29, 2020
What am I missing with Lola it tells me to find her at her house but when I go there is no-one home or she is home without her parents, won't let me interact with her. Also who's debt did I buy from the guy in the nightclub.
It's lola father debt you need it to interact with her

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Patriarch [v0.3] [Oranos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original HTML Size: 1.28 GB
Compressed HTML Size:325 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

CLJ

Feb 26, 2021
In the changelog ver.3 is mentioned a Mary at college. I cant seem to find her. Any hints?

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
There is a slight bug. Even after trying everything some girls don's appear on my achievement list. I'm afraid I'll have to start over...

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Got done with Aletta and Lisa. Mary just wont trigger for me. Also, for Lola evening menu is bugged. When I click on 'Talk to her' it only shows me the return option.
You need to finish Lola, Bri and Suki's relationships in order to trigger Mary appearing. If you send me your savefile I can take a look at what's wrong with Lola. If you've changed the variable $lolalike through the console you might have broken her progression
There is a slight bug. Even after trying everything some girls don's appear on my achievement list. I'm afraid I'll have to start over...
Which girls do you have? If you're playing on an old save (pre 0.3), previously finished girls will need to have some scenes at the end of their route played through again.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
You need to finish Lola, Bri and Suki's relationships in order to trigger Mary appearing. If you send me your savefile I can take a look at what's wrong with Lola. If you've changed the variable $lolalike through the console you might have broken her progression

Which girls do you have? If you're playing on an old save (pre 0.3), previously finished girls will need to have some scenes at the end of their route played through again.
Solved. I didnt finish Lola. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Reactions: OranosDev

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys, I’ve read through the thread, but found no clue so far.
I just don’t get my 3rd letter of recommandation. Can’t complete the Amber quest without working for the Mayor.
What stats are needed for letter number 3?
Thanks!

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys, I’ve read through the thread, but found no clue so far.
I just don’t get my 3rd letter of recommandation. Can’t complete the Amber quest without working for the Mayor.
What stats are needed for letter number 3?
Thanks!
One is you need a certain amount of money. I think 1000 maybe. The other one is reputation. Don't remember how much you need of that.

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019

I've replayed every scene with no extra achievements.

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
I'm only missing Luna achievements, i get it in the scene (Sisterly Love) but it doesn't show up in achievements screen.

Reactions: ubblesnop
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes