propeeves

May 9, 2019
Got a virus alert from Windows when I downloaded v2.1 from MEGA

Said it was

Not sure if it's a false positive, something that the MEGA upload got infected with, or what, but you might want to scan your computer.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
also works with saved to disk files to edit values
I was using that for years but with twinehacker you need just to install the addon open it and modify any variable you went very easy and faster
you could also drop your save here it's more practical

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Got a virus alert from Windows when I downloaded v2.1 from MEGA

Said it was

Not sure if it's a false positive, something that the MEGA upload got infected with, or what, but you might want to scan your computer.
Same here. Does anyone has virus free file? OranosDev can you reupload v2.1 without virus?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Same here. Does anyone has virus free file? OranosDev can you reupload v2.1 without virus?
If it actually has a virus then my own PC is contaminated and it's not an easy reupload. Most likely it's a false positive. I obviously didn't intentionally put a virus in my game.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Dev update:
I had planned on releasing the next version of Patriarch early next week for top tier patrons, but my PC has broken and I need to replace some hardware, which unfortunately will take a while. I hope to get the pc back up and running by next week and be able to release the game before the end of June.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dev update:
but my PC has broken and I need to replace some hardware, which unfortunately will take a while. I hope to get the pc back up and running by next week
Well that sucks, especially w prices being as high as they are right now along w some parts not even being available.... Best of luck w that.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
that sorority location - when u click on any girl's name there ...u get 'teleported' too far so u need to make 2 extra clicks again 'go to college' 'sorority' (and extra clicks is a nono :cool: )

so where to get lexi and helena?

Last edited:

Farrier

Jan 1, 2021
I just finished playing through it. Good game, good pictures, good times (y)
A few issues(I was playing with the fan made compressed version for what it's worth)
I couldn't get the third letter of recommendation to arrive, even with 10,000+ cash, 500+ reputation and 200+ authority. Fortunately I used my first two on the mayor and the principal, so I wasn't locked out of any content besides Douglas's hookers(I presume) but still annoying.
I can get infinite authority after getting control of the sorority by going to Candance or Amber and endlessly dominating them, even if I'm completely out of energy and it's so late at night that the game isn't even displaying a time of day.

JoyridePinks

Oct 5, 2019
Screenshot (1000).png
OP if you didn't put that in intentionally you got a pretty bad one on your system because there is a pretty good chance that's not a false positive considering its attached to the zip file itself

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes