ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Bug with lola, after getting her home address, progress stops as $lolalike variable doesn't get incremented. Stuck at 2 Had to use console to increment it.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Outside of working at the school and prostitution, how else do you get money? Is it really just 30 a pop? How the hell are you supposed to progress at this rate? :/

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Anyone figured out how to gibb the console? I can do it for most games but this one didnt work.

Dev, if you see this and say: "It's apart of being patron, having cheats". I will appreciate your candor and remember that for my new Patreon funds redistribution thats coming soon.

Edit: Coming back later. Money is a pain in the GLUTEOUS MAXIMUS to get and a Yandere approached me and I couldnt take her in because she needed too much fucking money to be accepted. This make healer mad. HEALER SMASH!

I'm kidding... I saved RIGHT BEFORE though. Console commands or cheat advice would be nice. Please dont let the healer go without their Yandere. Thanks.
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean that you would like patreon-exclusive cheat codes? :unsure:
I haven't put anything like that in the game since I felt money wasn't that hard to come by. Patrons do get an advantage though since they get an extra slave, which increases income.
The next version will provide an even more lucrative way to earn money - investing in the local slave trade.

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Bug with lola, after getting her home address, progress stops as $lolalike variable doesn't get incremented. Stuck at 2 Had to use console to increment it.
Did you Update after starting Lora's events? That bugs the event chain out since it resets the variable (an unfortionate artifact of badly thought-through code from 0.1).

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Great game! I can definitely see Patriarch eventually doing really well here. I love the roughness of the content within, and think the writing is quite good. I can dig the bimbos, the slaves, the girlfriends - all the models chosen are super hot, great situations, and breaking/manipulating the girls is super fun. Basically, I've been enjoying myself quite a bit with this, and am excited to see where it goes!

What we've got coming is likely:
  • More incest. (The twins especially look great.)
  • Whatever the Mall, Town Hall, etc. will be used for.
  • More locations to come maybe one day.
  • More phone events, etc.
  • Slave trade girls coming in, as mentioned a couple comments up.
Honestly, I'm loving the game and the way it's going, I just think there needs to be:
  • Maybe some kind of progress tracker, so people know when they're done.
    • Everyone that you've broken, student or whatever, should be under the list of girlfriend/slave or whatever, even if they're not at the apartment. This can be so you know you're done corrupting them.
  • A little bit of a better hint system, or at the very least, a walkthrough. (Not too difficult, and could be done by a player.)
Other than that, the most important things for me are:
  • There feels like an upping of stakes. Yes - you're trying to prove to your father that you can be ruthless and control the city... but right now it's just kinda wake-up, fuck some women to fuck more women, your Dad's proud of your rep. (y)
    • There needs to be some kind of clear antagonist, whether it's a person or a situation, that makes it so that we need to do well. Even if there's no actual pressure, just some story element to up the stakes would, I think, really add to the game.
  • Maybe more content with the girls we already have. For example, Marlene: I love Marlene... But she's kinda not had all that much development, really. I get it - these are sluts, made to be sluts. But I wouldn't mind going out for (repeatable) date events, then taking them home and getting something nice. Or bringing gifts and getting new scenes.
    • Even just talking to the girls like you talk to your sister would be kinda nice.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean that you would like patreon-exclusive cheat codes? :unsure:
I haven't put anything like that in the game since I felt money wasn't that hard to come by. Patrons do get an advantage though since they get an extra slave, which increases income.
The next version will provide an even more lucrative way to earn money - investing in the local slave trade.
Money is easy to come by... it just arrives in very very very slow ways in 30-60 dollar drips. You cant even reach content that takes me to talk to two seperate people. The principal and then that Asian cutie. “Oh you need a car thats 6000 in game” and here I am with under 200 in five days of in game gameplay. Earlier page you said you “dont want grind”, well what is that? Your writing was good and it feels like you are building to a good thing but that money is really holding back progression.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Money is easy to come by... it just arrives in very very very slow ways in 30-60 dollar drips. You cant even reach content that takes me to talk to two seperate people. The principal and then that Asian cutie. “Oh you need a car thats 6000 in game” and here I am with under 200 in five days of in game gameplay. Earlier page you said you “dont want grind”, well what is that? Your writing was good and it feels like you are building to a good thing but that money is really holding back progression.
Make a save file drop it here edit what you want then click on file export selected enjoy

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
This game REALLY needs some way to track progress. I have absolutely no idea if there is more content/girls or not. I THINK I'm done, but not sure. This problem will only get bigger the more updates there are.

- I've got 6 slaves. Are there more in V2?

- I've slept with the three girls that you 'mentor' at school. That all for V2?

- I've slept with the 2 girls in the park, and one I can phone for flirting/images. Not the other? That all for V2?

- I sponsor the sorority and slept with both girls there. That all for V2?

- I slept with the college principle. That all for V2?

- Is 3 letters of recommendation all for V2?

- I can teach a class at college, but there is only one event. That all for V2?

- One step sis moved in and I slept with her. That all for V2?

Stuff like that. Like the 'National Inquirer' says: Inquiring minds want to know...

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you to the three sweeties who helped your healer!

*Heals everyone*

Make a save file drop it here edit what you want then click on file export selected enjoy
Sadly, that site doesnt work. I believe Oranos did something to block editing your file with the console... at least if the HTML editor helper thread is correct...

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Patriarch [v0.2] [Oranos] - Compressed

With Hotfix

Original WIN Size: 1.01 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 240. MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes