Oct 29, 2017
Ah! Ran across the event but didn't have enough cash, so I forgot to even consider the missing slaves were from that.
Thanks for pointing that out. But I'm not sure it would be too difficult to implement some kind of tracker. That said, my knowledge of coding in Twine (which I believe is typically used for these kinds of games) is nearly nonexistent.
No the tracker shouldn't be too difficult. I just meant that since this event is just this one random event you can't really track anything and have to know what to look for so a tracker wouldn't help. Maybe a hint under 'Hints' though (something like: 'Pay attention to your phone. You might get lucky.') since these two slaves can cut down the time you need to acquire your car by quite a lot.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
No the tracker shouldn't be too difficult. I just meant that since this event is just this one random event you can't really track anything and have to know what to look for so a tracker wouldn't help. Maybe a hint under 'Hints' though (something like: 'Pay attention to your phone. You might get lucky.') since these two slaves can cut down the time you need to acquire your car by quite a lot.
Ah I see! Yeah that's my bad there.
I found paying off the car wasn't such a huge issue, I was just reluctant to speak to Douglas so I didn't get the better paying job until I was 1/2 way there. While accumulating the cash I was able to see the videos from Girlfriends/Slaves I'd put off, alongside the lounging.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
also missed out on the 2 girls, when getting the car. doesn't seem to pop back up either.
deff need some kind of tracker. guessing the tutors end on fuck n the others on dominate.

Reactions: Dipak69

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
New Patreon Codes:
4j5f8g
37gt8f
67df9g
58u79f

Anyone could do this themselves. Open up the .html file in a text editor and search for
Code:
name="patreon2"
Everything between
Code:
<<if $patreon == "
and
Code:
">>
will be one of these codes.

EXAMPLE:
Code:
<<if $patreon == "4j5f8g">>
will give 4j5f8g.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
how do i fund the sorority? Talking with candice gives a " "Listen dude, I really am quite busy right now.." " and talking with amber is meet with an " "Oh hiiii" ".

EDIT: I think i found her at the crimson gentlemans club xD.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
как мне финансировать женское общество? Разговор с Кэндис дает ответ: "Слушай, чувак, я действительно сейчас очень занята..." а разговор с Эмбер-это встреча с ответом: "О, хииии".

ПРАВКА: По-моему, я нашел ее в клубе "малиновые джентльмены" xD.
вам нужны деньги, чтобы иметь больше 10 тысяч

Reactions: ArcAngel

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hey, does anyone knows the real name of that Carmichael bitch? Or even better, where did the developer find the gif used for her domination scene? the one where someone is facefucking her, plz
It's Aletta Ocean, but I don't have the source video.

• Red Heart
Reactions: astaroth96

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
how do i fund the sorority? Talking with candice gives a " "Listen dude, I really am quite busy right now.." " and talking with amber is meet with an " "Oh hiiii" ".

EDIT: I think i found her at the crimson gentlemans club xD.
Visit her twice at the club then talk to her at sorority after that talk Audrey talk to mayor and go to amber comfort her

Reactions: ArcAngel

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone figured out how to gibb the console? I can do it for most games but this one didnt work.

Dev, if you see this and say: "It's apart of being patron, having cheats". I will appreciate your candor and remember that for my new Patreon funds redistribution thats coming soon.

Edit: Coming back later. Money is a pain in the GLUTEOUS MAXIMUS to get and a Yandere approached me and I couldnt take her in because she needed too much fucking money to be accepted. This make healer mad. HEALER SMASH!

I'm kidding... I saved RIGHT BEFORE though. Console commands or cheat advice would be nice. Please dont let the healer go without their Yandere. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

ilya13rus4

Mar 26, 2019
Guys, I have a problem. Progress with Candanse stopped after I spoke to her at the nightclub. In the community, you can talk to her, but there is nothing further. Plus there's a problem with Bri. You can't talk to her at home, and only punish her at school. I started the game a couple of times over, but it didn't help. Maybe someone got used to this?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The answer is 2 posts above yours then progress more with candace to unlock bri home

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes