OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
This game REALLY needs some way to track progress. I have absolutely no idea if there is more content/girls or not. I THINK I'm done, but not sure. This problem will only get bigger the more updates there are.
Many people have said this. I'm planning to implement an achievement system in v.0.3 to help players track progress.

Reactions: texasterry

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Thank you to the three sweeties who helped your healer!

*Heals everyone*

Sadly, that site doesnt work. I believe Oranos did something to block editing your file with the console... at least if the HTML editor helper thread is correct...
It works just fine looks like you don't know how to use it's a save editor

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Great game! I can definitely see Patriarch eventually doing really well here. I love the roughness of the content within, and think the writing is quite good. I can dig the bimbos, the slaves, the girlfriends - all the models chosen are super hot, great situations, and breaking/manipulating the girls is super fun. Basically, I've been enjoying myself quite a bit with this, and am excited to see where it goes!
Thanks for all the feedback - I really apreciate it!

Reactions: dragongale

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Many people have said this. I'm planning to implement an achievement system in v.0.3 to help players track progress.
Good game too btw. Forgot to 'lead' with that fact. I don't normally enjoy html games. This one was fun once I sorta figured it out. Looking forward to the next version. :)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I did not. I wouldn't know how even if I wanted to. I really don't care how people enjoy my game. I have nothing against cheating.
Thats why I added the "at least if that thread is correct" part.

It works just fine looks like you don't know how to use it's a save editor
I use saveeditonline all the time. I use cheat engine all the time. Everytime I drop my save there, I get an error code and it asks me to refresh. For some reason, its not working. Its not the user.

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350
Oct 29, 2017
I use saveeditonline all the time. I use cheat engine all the time. Everytime I drop my save there, I get an error code and it asks me to refresh. For some reason, its not working. Its not the user.
If you're still looking to cheat, just use the standard console. For html-games you really don't need save editors or anything like that.
Press F12 to open the console. Should be the same-ish for most browsers (definitely works for Firefox and Edge and if I remember right Chrome too). Then just type:

SugarCube.State.variables.

and it should give you a drop-down-list of the variables you can change on the fly. Select what you want and change it. So for example for money for this game you'd have:

SugarCube.State.variables.Funds=10000

to set your money / funds to 10000.

Just don't edit too much without knowing what the code is. In some games you can easily break progression by just changing variables without care.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Did that work for you? It didnt for me.
If you're still looking to cheat, just use the standard console. For html-games you really don't need save editors or anything like that.
Press F12 to open the console. Should be the same-ish for most browsers (definitely works for Firefox and Edge and if I remember right Chrome too). Then just type:

SugarCube.State.variables.

and it should give you a drop-down-list of the variables you can change on the fly. Select what you want and change it. So for example for money for this game you'd have:

SugarCube.State.variables.Funds=10000

to set your money / funds to 10000.

Just don't edit too much without knowing what the code is. In some games you can easily break progression by just changing variables without care.
That method didnt work for me. I did the same thing I did with Sissy GF Experiment that worked (Both HTML) and it didnt work... I will try that again though.

Oct 29, 2017
That method didnt work for me. I did the same thing I did with Sissy GF Experiment that worked (Both HTML) and it didnt work... I will try that again though.
It works for pretty much every html-game. What didn't work for you?
You can only see that your funds or whatever other variable changed after you click a link, cause that refreshes the UI. Also if you rollback the changes will be rolled back too. Other than that I don't know if I've ever seen an html-game where you can't just use the console.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
It works for pretty much every html-/sugarcube-game. What didn't work for you?
You can only see that your funds or whatever other variable changed after you click a link, cause that refreshes the UI. Also if you rollback the changes will be rolled back too. Other than that I don't know if I've ever seen an html-game where you can't just use the console.
Maybe I typed it wrong... Lemme see... I am human like anyone else.

Edit: I must have had something else instead of STATE there. That's the only thing I remember differently... It worked. Thanks friendo. *Heals you*

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hi how to save progress in this game...and any cheat for money?
Near bottom Left side of screen click on Saves (just above Restart button)
In the window that pops up, click on Save To Disk. Then save the file that pops up.
Should be all there is to it.

You may have to scroll to bottom of screen to see the Saves button.....

Sry I don't know about cheats.
hth
Cheers

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes