Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
What's up boys and girls. I made a fan update to this game:

Get it while it's hot
Played it all and finished it. Great work. Not sure if the original maker will ever come back, but I'm more than happy to see it in your hands.

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know if we can get OP updated with this? Or would there need to be a second page for the fan update? Either way, we should get some more eyeballs on this

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Do the Patreon Codes work in the Fan made Version, or are incorporated?
also, can old Saves from original 0.5 be loaded? I seem to have Problems with it.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
Do the Patreon Codes work in the Fan made Version, or are incorporated?
also, can old Saves from original 0.5 be loaded? I seem to have Problems with it.
If you have a Save with the Patreon Codes activated, then you can use it with the new html. worked for me

Vaars

May 6, 2021
If you have a Save with the Patreon Codes activated, then you can use it with the new html. worked for me
Interesting, I couldn't load my old save in the new .html (Error Message: "Error: the passage "patreon" does not exist") and had to start a new Game.

Did I do something wrong? someone else having the same Issue?

khrisis937

Apr 7, 2020
Interesting, I couldn't load my old save in the new .html (Error Message: "Error: the passage "patreon" does not exist") and had to start a new Game.

Did I do something wrong? someone else having the same Issue?
I actually removed the Patreon codes - all former Patreon only scenes are now open to all. Didn't realise that might invalidate old saves (it didn't invalidate mine). Very strange

Reactions: Brovalon and Vaars

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I actually removed the Patreon codes - all former Patreon only scenes are now open to all. Didn't realise that might invalidate old saves (it didn't invalidate mine). Very strange
Alright, in that Case I don't mind playing through the Game once again, since there is no content missing, and in fact some added :)

Thanks for Continuing this Game, BTW!

Would you be interested in my Save though, to figure out the Issue? Or is that too unimportant/too low Priority by now?

khrisis937

Apr 7, 2020
mods
Alright, in that Case I don't mind playing through the Game once again, since there is no content missing, and in fact some added :)

Thanks for Continuing this Game, BTW!

Would you be interested in my Save though, to figure out the Issue? Or is that too unimportant/too low Priority by now?
At this stage I'd probably leave it, sorry to say! I'm working on 0.7 and that takes precedence. Thanks for the offer though

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great game, but I wonder, out of the uni and mayor office, what are the income based options ?

As it is, the drug and protection should be toggle-able, as to not need to spend time there, after all the Capo can handle it, it is not ?
Guess it could be too early for now.

As to getting continued, it is of course good news.

Some SMS suggestions :

African princess:
Need in urgency of liquid money, of course as an educated woman I will provide bound to porter of the given amount.
It is also possible for further amount to use diamond and others precious stone, or metal, list in reply.
Time is short as a revolution is near, so the window of opportuny is set on the next 24 hours.

Organs alert :
It can to our attention that you have need of a variety of organs (Mafia, they are damage from time to time, so, yes there is a need for implants).
For a one time donation we can add you to our priority list at once, do not wait as that list number of open spots are limited.
Thanks and do not mind reaching us for further information.

More flavour between the main NPC. Some can be found on said M6 computer or phones, provided relation or opportunity is found/met.
Academy renting students for eye candy, found to all the males.
Medical opening spots for (Women) chirurgycal interventions, male only, again.
ETC.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes