doedoepowah

May 25, 2020
achievements.png
Hi everyone! I have a question, the image above, has all the achievements I've gotten while playing the game, the two empty stripes, are these just placeholders? Or did I miss a few achievements? If I missed them, what are the achievements and how can I get them?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a question, the image above, has all the achievements I've gotten while playing the game, the two empty stripes, are these just placeholders? Or did I miss a few achievements? If I missed them, what are the achievements and how can I get them?
You missed:
Lexi - Helping hand
Angelica - Until death do us part

For Lexi, I don't remember :oops: Edit: Yep, she send you a random message, searching for a job as a stripper. Answer her, she'll come to show you her dexterity...
For Angelina, all you have to do is marry her

Last edited:
Reactions: doedoepowah

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
how do i do it? ((You need to stake your claim on her daughter, Amber - this will escalate your relationship.))

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
it? ((You need to stake your claim on her daughter, Amber - this will escalate your relati
Text candance and then go to the crimson club watch her dance twice, after that you need to get candance relationship up a bit and then you can talk with audrey about amber, then you need to go to the city hall to redraft the education bill after that you can claim amber

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
v.07 banner.jpg

Patriarch 0.7 will release Sunday the 10th of April!

The “resurrection” update of the game features two new gameplay systems, some continuation of the main story as well as branching paths with large consequences, and as always: a bunch of girls and scenes!

Details: The focus of this update is choice and consequence, as well as depthening relationships with established characters. Interest in this was something expressed by the fans in the poll I did last year. Players who chose to marry Angelica will be able to go on a honeymoon to a new location, while the players who didn’t pursue a relationship with Angelica will be presented with a unique mechanic by Marlene. Something else to highlight is the new character Saffron which have two routes depending on the player’s treatment of her.
Full details of the new update will be in the patch notes.

Why have I been gone for so long?
I’ve been dealing with mental problems for some time, and around christmas I suffered a psychosis which removed me from the world for about a month. After I came back I honestly considered retiring from Patriarch completely, as keeping up with the high rate of releases had been stressing me out in the past. At some point I decided that I wanted to continue making the game. The fact that I had some very loyal patrons made it feasable for me to start developing the game again, instead of being forced to get a dayjob, which would have been the final nail in Patriarch’s coffin.

Thank you to:

Khrisis
, the hero unlooked for. Seriously, Khrisis decided on his own volition to pick up the torch of development when it was believed I had abandoned the game. He made a momentous job developing and releasing a fan update. I can’t thank him enough for helping the community out.
Khrisis have agreed to join me in developing the main game. Be excited for the game being better than ever under our joint forces! We will talk more about this working relationship when the details have been more hashed out.

Cypher, my loyal community moderator, who has kept spirits up for months and allowed the community to continue to exist.

My patrons. You guys are the true heroes of Patriarch. Studying full time means I probably couldn’t justify developing the game if there was no monetary incentive. The months that I’ve been gone I’ve been ESPECIALLY thankful since things have been tough. If you’ve chosen to leave during this time I completely understand - and I am still incredibly thankful for the time you’ve spent with me.

The biggest thank you goes to the community. You have all been very patient with me, and I can’t thank you enough for sticking by me and motivating me to continue development. Those who have left in my prolonged absence I don’t blame you, but to those within my community who continued to hope for another version - i honestly owe you everything. I hope version 0.7 will have been worth the wait!

The future of Patriarch:
I had never intended for the game to be updated monthly. It turned out that way early on since I was unemployed and had a lot of time on my hands. At this point keeping up with a monthly release schedule is unfortunately completely unfeasable. If you’re a patron and you don’t want to support a game with less frequent updates, I don’t blame you - but please understand that this is the way the game has always been advertised and that monthly updates was never a given.
I am back to development but I can’t and wont promise a monthly schedule.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Wow Khrisis joining is some good news, his interim update was good!
Hopefully that eases the workload a bit for you both and development comes along smoothly!
Good luck with it you two.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Glad to have you back and glad you're feeling better. Have you already determined how to incorporate the Khrisis-update into the Main game? Will Saves be compatible, will the Khrisis Content be in 0.7, and what about the Patreon Scenes he incorporated?
Also, if I already made the decision regarding Angelica, there is no way the Game will let me rethink that, now that there is something to be gained by rejecting her, I guess?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes