Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Bro, your writing is beautifull, flawless english, good story and amazing writing, the girls are amazing most of them my type, but ur writing, dammm bro. So hard to find games with a story that makes me want to keep reading, keep it up i will def keep close tabs on this

Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
If anyone wants the Patreon codes, here they are
I'm sure you think you're providing a public service, but it's incredibly short-sighted. A game that's not supported wont be kept being worked on. Do what you want - but if you like this game, doing this in the long run might kill it.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
She was beautiful. Her pale body on full display was exentuated artfully by the strong light. Deep shadows on the opposite side exentuated her lewd curvy shapes - from her wide hips to her perky large tits.
No offence, just trying to help: "exentuated" should be "accentuated" here and everywhere else also.
Her pussy was sopping wet, and your cock slid in easily. It was pure extacy. Your sister's pink cunt was overflowing with juices which made the tight friction of her passage's walls against your shaft all the more pleasureable.
Correctly it's written "extasy"
and down hypnoticly as she franticly rode her cunt
Asking from anyone better in english than I am: isn't that "hipnotically" and "frantically" ???
I'm taking notes :) English isn't my first language and these corrections really do help. I'm sometimes too flowery with my language for my own good, but I think it adds more flavour holistically speaking.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
where to meet a new character?or i need to restart?
Go to "redeem patreon content" and enter the code. If you're using an old save, make sure to sleep first. Once the code has been entered, go to Oldtown and explore :)

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
  • Too much text, not enough pictures
  • Not enough pictures, too much text
Bro what is the difference between those two choice?

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
I'm gonna like meeting girls that don't know how it works yet (that you can't refuse a Segeste) and making them figure it out by punishing and fucking them. Is that what is planned for the college girls?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have a problem. It's telling me about new message on main page, but after clicking on that, there's no message on phone, but it still tell about new message. Can you help me?
I asked about that earlier and was told it was a random event with a 1 in 6 chance of triggering.
Since I've tried to trigger it another 20-25 times I'll just figure it won't work for me. Maybe next update?
Good Luck

Reactions: eugenegamer95
Jul 12, 2020
I hope that you don't shoot at me for the following topics, they are meant as tips or wishes ;) you'll know the difference.
I've just played an hour of so, truth did some tinkering wit save files to speed up some things

* " most future slaves are indoctrinated from a young age and volunteer "
This begs for breeding (with ageing speed up to breeding age).
* you start with 0 money as heir in a wealthy family ???? even in my family far from rich, i had some money to start.
* Hookers who make 30 bucks a day, must be as ugly as hell and not worth dooing that job
* as a crime family heir take some bitches from the dancing and use them for a bit more then just a one night stand, keep em for a week or 2or 5 and see if they are missed, train them, break the drug them, so many options and put them to work, may be add in some risk if you do that.
* you start wit one slave audrey, but in the overview it states 0, soon a 2nd joins you and then says 1.
+ edit
* be able to select different task for different girls/slaves.
- (kidnap) some to work as whores to get me income.
- use cuties en hotties for reputation
- serve as personal cumsluts / breeding stock
- milking cows (new way of money ;) )

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I'm taking notes :) English isn't my first language and these corrections really do help. I'm sometimes too flowery with my language for my own good, but I think it adds more flavour holistically speaking.
I'm happy to help (y) so here's another one: " When your done you put aside the plate and begin tugging on your cock." The first "your" should be you're becouse its short for you are, the second one is right becouse its about somthing that belongs to you. If you make your (heh ;)) choises thinking this way, it will be gramatically correct (anybody correct me if I'm wrong please)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game is very good I hope that later for example we will see some scenes of lesbucas making 2 slaves play for their master for his fun for example and things like that

I personally think that offering extra content for patreons in a game like this at least initially is a very bad idea because you don't have a good fan base,

I think the best thing would be all the same but to offer patreons other types of advantages such as access to gowns that can play before the rest to the new version voting to choose actresses scenes and things so that some secondary character may have the name of a patreon in gratitude etc. but never and less of the first extra scenes that the rest do not have because sooner or later the tricks will end up appearing the same and it is better first to satisfy and enlarge the fan base before starting to do things like that

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The poll is leaving out the option of "Not enough Pictures but the amount of Text is fine" as well as "amount of pictures are fine but not enough text", if memory serves me, text was fine and occasionally it might need an additional image.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, I'm only allowed to have 2 slaves in this version?
Audrey and Marlene.

Is that correct?
I still get blank Text messages, and never get offered the 2 girls from the nearby town that are in a box or whatever. I started a new game and just saved up $600 but was never offered them again. I refreshed 20+ times and am on day 34 but never was offered them again. So I'm doing something wrong or it's not possible to get those girls.

Thanks

Last edited:

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
When i click on "New text!'', right on my second day there is no text and only return button and the notification still remains. :c

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes