Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Oranos this is how good your game is, it stirs up passions. Keep it up! Probably one of the best on this site ever.

PS I'm subscribed to the top tier because I literally can't wait lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: OranosDev

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
i see. idk about irl problems. I'm not trying to humiliate or insult the author, much less the fans.I thought if I write my opinion, then the author will be pleased that people are waiting for his game, and do not throw it after one time. Maybe I misunderstood, but okay, I will be silent after each update and will not write positive comments and a little of my expectations and dreams
I get what you mean, and your sentiment is fine but maybe next time try not to sound like you're at the edge of your seat pressing F5 expecting the next update to drop as soon as you're done with the current one, y'know.

Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Guys how to unlock alleta?
For me on Day 6, after fucking Luna, there was an event in my living room where Luna mentioned she was speaking to Aletta and that Aletta needed to move in. At the time I had ~15 reputation, 1 letter of recommendation in the bank, and -400 funds (I don't remember why).

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I get what you mean, and your sentiment is fine but maybe next time try not to sound like you're at the edge of your seat pressing F5 expecting the next update to drop as soon as you're done with the current one, y'know.
yeah i see. i dont disrepectful man. sorry for this incident.I use a translator, maybe because of this there was a misunderstanding, I meant one thing, but another came out

Mar 6, 2021
i see. idk about irl problems. I'm not trying to humiliate or insult the author, much less the fans.I thought if I write my opinion, then the author will be pleased that people are waiting for his game, and do not throw it after one time. Maybe I misunderstood, but okay, I will be silent after each update and will not write positive comments and a little of my expectations and dreams
understandable and i do agree that we all look forward to seeing where the game will go .... i know im happy that OranosDev is able to come back after "the issue" and we are able to share a reunion like this :)

korte7

Jul 20, 2020
What I would like to see in this game is the ability to play already played events. I don't necessarily mean a gallery but for example if I go back to see Carmichael or whoever I would like to be able to play her 1st event or 2nd event or whatnot. I understand that this may be a lot of effort but I think there are a lot of repeatable scenes in this game so the concept is implemented and maybe it would be possible to do this for almost all scenes. And I personally feel like I have to have a ton of saves if I want to visit gameplay-wise older events which is a nuisance.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
What I would like to see in this game is the ability to play already played events. I don't necessarily mean a gallery but for example if I go back to see Carmichael or whoever I would like to be able to play her 1st event or 2nd event or whatnot. I understand that this may be a lot of effort but I think there are a lot of repeatable scenes in this game so the concept is implemented and maybe it would be possible to do this for almost all scenes. And I personally feel like I have to have a ton of saves if I want to visit gameplay-wise older events which is a nuisance.
Yessss! There are some events that would be so cool to replay (One I can think of of the Top of my Head it the "Lock the Door" Event with Amber). In General, i have a complete save with most of the Events untriggered so i can rewatch them when i want to. That is generally a Sign of an Issue in the Design (Not to be mistaken as a Shot against the Game in General, which i find really great)

Also, since im already writing a Comment here anyway, there are some issues with the navigation in the World that could be addressed, but one that always specifically bothered me was that you have to basically go to the sorority two times. One time College -> Sorority, and then Sorority -> Sorority, if you understand what i mean. This middle Location is completely pointless and has no events attached as far as I can tell. could we just cut that out, OranosDev ? It would save quite a lot of needless clicking.

Reactions: Brovalon

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Yessss! There are some events that would be so cool to replay (One I can think of of the Top of my Head it the "Lock the Door" Event with Amber). In General, i have a complete save with most of the Events untriggered so i can rewatch them when i want to. That is generally a Sign of an Issue in the Design (Not to be mistaken as a Shot against the Game in General, which i find really great)

Also, since im already writing a Comment here anyway, there are some issues with the navigation in the World that could be addressed, but one that always specifically bothered me was that you have to basically go to the sorority two times. One time College -> Sorority, and then Sorority -> Sorority, if you understand what i mean. This middle Location is completely pointless and has no events attached as far as I can tell. could we just cut that out, OranosDev ? It would save quite a lot of needless clicking.
I'll probably look into making some kind of replay feature for the finished game, the last version - but it's still a big maybe. What I can say right now is I'm not doing this with every encounter, as that would take a stupid amount of time I'd rather spend making new content. Popular characters and important scenes might get this treatment. Maybe I'll poll the community to see what they'd like the most. But it's a good idea. Whenever I get to making my next game, I'll definetly plan ahead for such a feature.

I agree about the sorority. Everything asociated with that part of the game is a hot mess due to my inexperience with both design and coding at that time. Right now I believe its only purpose is to let you read the sign asking for sponsors when you first arrive there. It's something to look into when I have the time.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'll probably look into making some kind of replay feature for the finished game, the last version - but it's still a big maybe. What I can say right now is I'm not doing this with every encounter, as that would take a stupid amount of time I'd rather spend making new content. Popular characters and important scenes might get this treatment. Maybe I'll poll the community to see what they'd like the most. But it's a good idea. Whenever I get to making my next game, I'll definetly plan ahead for such a feature.

I agree about the sorority. Everything asociated with that part of the game is a hot mess due to my inexperience with both design and coding at that time. Right now I believe its only purpose is to let you read the sign asking for sponsors when you first arrive there. It's something to look into when I have the time.
Not the person you were replying to, but yeah that all makes good sense. I think a couple pages ago you mentioned you are thinking about a spiritual successor to Patriarch and will finish up Patriarch at some point, and I'm sure that version will be better. Everything you've learned along the way will suddenly be there from the beginning, and that quality will be more consistent overall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OranosDev

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
quick question, how are you going to handle the crime war in further updates? i am asking because i thought it could have been cool to introduce different way to attack our enemy. For example: we can use our girls in club/bordello to get some crucial information on specific target; we can capture an enemy to give us more location on the underground world (it could allow you to expand your world outside of the city ). Also, i had a funny scenario where after discovering our enemy plan/location, we could manipulate them into doing our will without them even realise it (like hacking an hacker without him/her realize it).
Those are just some ideas on top of my head, if you have a specific path on how you want to handle the war then i am wary to hear about i.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
quick question, how are you going to handle the crime war in further updates? i am asking because i thought it could have been cool to introduce different way to attack our enemy. For example: we can use our girls in club/bordello to get some crucial information on specific target; we can capture an enemy to give us more location on the underground world (it could allow you to expand your world outside of the city ). Also, i had a funny scenario where after discovering our enemy plan/location, we could manipulate them into doing our will without them even realise it (like hacking an hacker without him/her realize it).
Those are just some ideas on top of my head, if you have a specific path on how you want to handle the war then i am wary to hear about i.
I'm not giving away any details, but I want the soldier resource to be a much more active management type resource. You will use them for operations related to the story, such as attacking an enemy, and they will be used in events around the game world as well. The capo will also play in a bit more, and ideally there would be some strategy component to the gameplay, not just spending resources like you do money.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes