Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Patriarch v. 0.10 is now live for top tier patrons!
Since it has been a while without any news or any question on the thread, may i ask one question concerning the game? I don't if it has been asked previously but in terms of percentage at what point is the game over? Do you still have some/chapters for the game in a long run or do you see it end in a couple of months?

luvfest222

Apr 19, 2018
I feel like I've waited like 50+ days for Carmichael to get out of the hospital? Is there a set amount of time?

*Edit: Nevermind I'm an idiot. I didn't roofie Pheobe. Moment I did, Carmichael Recovered.

Last edited:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Since it has been a while without any news or any question on the thread, may i ask one question concerning the game? I don't if it has been asked previously but in terms of percentage at what point is the game over? Do you still have some/chapters for the game in a long run or do you see it end in a couple of months?
We'll see. Finishing the story is the top priority, but that will probably take a few more releases. I have some other ideas that I want to do as well, but nothing is set in stone. Most likely the game will be finished this year or the first half of next.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Great update! I was pleasantly surprised to see Alexa Pearl involved, since she is just absolutely one of the hottest stars out there. The only problem is I was still getting the Carmichael extracurricular classes glitch where that conversation keeps appearing as a choice, but ultimately that's a small thing that people can avoid.

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Does anyone have a save where they havent made a choice between Angelica or the other girl, or hell even one where the other girl was chose over Angelica.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
We'll see. Finishing the story is the top priority, but that will probably take a few more releases. I have some other ideas that I want to do as well, but nothing is set in stone. Most likely the game will be finished this year or the first half of next.
I am trying to get Lexi, but the page refreshing isn't working. Which page should I be refreshing cuz I maybe refreshing the wrong page?

Nice game btw.

Jun 16, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing a bug with the achievement for reaching the of Principal Carmichael's storyline, in which, you are only have $5 added to your funds, as opposed to $5000 in rewards for completion?

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
where do i find amber b/c i can't seem to find her to progress the principal route before i find her and claim her as mine

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I'm keeping the game updated here myself and trying to be active and engaging with people playing the game - but don't really see the point if people are just going to leak it early. Like really, you had to leak it two days before the public release? I know the purpose of this site, and am not making a legal argument at all, but it's kinda annoying to not be able to properly schedule my own releases. I'm not saying it's super egregious, but I'm being honest in saying it makes me less interested in engaging in good faith with the community here.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I'm keeping the game updated here myself and trying to be active and engaging with people playing the game - but don't really see the point if people are just going to leak it early. Like really, you had to leak it two days before the public release? I know the purpose of this site, and am not making a legal argument at all, but it's kinda annoying to not be able to properly schedule my own releases. I'm not saying it's super egregious, but I'm being honest in saying it makes me less interested in engaging in good faith with the community here.
Cruising the thread for a while, will be now finally first trying the game with the 10.1 version - and having cruised and participated at varying times in other threads, both with and without original dev involvement, I understand your sentiment about it feeling like a waste or a losing battle. But, honestly, Id say keep interacting in-spite of the early leakers. Theres certainly other devs/authors that get caught up in the same struggle, and some keep going, some play a measured give and take, and others give up. The main point is interaction and communication. You keep that up, and its less ammo for leakers, and even if they do, you can give context, you can at times get additional (free) bug-hunting. Just use it for the tool that it is and run with it. Its going to happen regardless, just roll with it.

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Any plans for making the unknown sender text messages into encounters? like the random people sending you texts asking for a meet up or some asking for to join your harem, something like that?
Just thought the text from Ana, the old school mate, would be the best encounter.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes