Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Having trouble with Candace. Can't get past flirting and texting on phone or talking and dance practice at school. Nothing is happening at the Crimson Club either. Day 197 and stuck.
There's a walkthrough in the game that puts it as:
  • Text Candace
  • Watch Candace Dance
  • Watch Candace Dance a Second Time
  • Talk to Candace At the Sorority
  • Talk to Audrey about Amber
  • Review the Education Bill with Mayor Finch
  • Confront Amber
  • Interact with Candace Until You Get Her Achievement
I must presume your problem is with talking to Audrey about Amber then the education bill gatekeeping you from proceeding? Presuming you've seen Candace dance twice.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
full save 10.1

ps. edited the "file", so you can have both versions of some girls and even the exlusives of some paths(ex angelica's marriage...)
pps. hope creator doesn't get mad -_-"
Nice job, not mad at all :) Its just sad that people don't keep their mods updated whenever a new version comes out. Once the game is finished Ima try to push for people to update them so we can keep them consolidated in the OP and let people find them easily.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
full save 10.1

ps. edited the "file", so you can have both versions of some girls and even the exlusives of some paths(ex angelica's marriage...)
pps. hope creator doesn't get mad -_-"
This is pretty neat, thanks! but I dont think there is any way to revisit the honeymoon Trip/Emily Story, am I right?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Are there codes for raising stats? As i really don't like the grind
I don't recall any but you can open your save file using SavedItOnline (a save altering Website) or by going into SugarCube and doing it yourself. I wouldn't recommend tampering with the Letters of Recommendation though, as it is used as a progress gate for a reason and helps you pace yourself through the content in a way that makes sense. All I ever do is cheat money and Fitness.

Reactions: tgp31

enrfy

Jun 14, 2017
That's the stuff I want to cheat for too especially the money since it is so hard to come by significantly early on. I recall there was in earlier builds but I lost my save and now the cheats that I remembered like coinage don't working so i was wandering if there were new ones.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
If I understand correctly, some content is Patreon exclusive, is that right? If it is I would be ready to pay once the game is completed. Shit is hot.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Question seconded. In your DevDiary on patreon in the end of August, there was stated that "the end of next version is in sight". Did something went wrong?
Nothing's gone wrong. Like I've said before, I don't like giving out firm dates before I'm absolutely sure I can make them. The reason I don't respond to the endless asking of this question is I simply don't know - When I know I'll tell you.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I might have softlocked myself from getting Mary. I finished all the content with Lola, Bri and Suki, but also all content with Laura. Or should that not matter? Even did the extra scene with Suki but Mary hasn't shown up as an option yet.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I might have softlocked myself from getting Mary. I finished all the content with Lola, Bri and Suki, but also all content with Laura. Or should that not matter? Even did the extra scene with Suki but Mary hasn't shown up as an option yet.
Are you sure you've done all the content? Do you have the achievements for all three? Otherwise im not sure.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes