• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have Luna, Aletta, Julia & Diana but I still need to get Lilith. I checked the walkthrough in the game on how to get her and I did everything it says. Do I need to wait till I get the bigger house or something?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have Luna, Aletta, Julia & Diana but I still need to get Lilith. I checked the walkthrough in the game on how to get her and I did everything it says. Do I need to wait till I get the bigger house or something?
yup, you need to buy the big house(Vila Garcia) from Carmen, then speak with Luna at atrium.
(as it say on wt)

1696404794442.png

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I also have a different problem. I finished all of Aletta's content but she never asked me to go to a concert. I even got the achievement/message saying that all of her content is completed. I need to go to the concert in order to meet Saffron. Do I need to do something specific in order for it to happen?

Edit-
Never mind I figured it out

Last edited:

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
Patriarch 2 please. You have something great going on. You could move the main char to a different city/country or introduce a rival where you crossover to the existing characters. As players we started having relationships with our harem. You should run a poll of players favorite girls then find a way to incorporate the top ones in the next game. Something familiar but different. My favorite aspect of harem games are when the girls interact with each other and accept being in the harem. Keep up the great work!

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
That looks to me like you're missing a bunch of versions. Check the size of the .zip you downloaded - it should be at least 3 GB, if not - you've got an update and not the full game.

ps. dedicated memes folder, nice ;)
So, i tried to create an altervative versions of patriarch using news gifs and pics (no new scene unfortunatly, i don't know how to implement new story yet in the game.) Nothing too crazy, but still provide some fresh new views if anyone try the game a second time... now, i wanted to know if u were ok with me sharing it here?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
So, i tried to create an altervative versions of patriarch using news gifs and pics (no new scene unfortunatly, i don't know how to implement new story yet in the game.) Nothing too crazy, but still provide some fresh new views if anyone try the game a second time... now, i wanted to know if u were ok with me sharing it here?
Cool, yes ofc go right ahead, I hope the mods that people make wont all need to stay obsolete when the final version of the game comes out.

Reactions: tigertums

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
How much did you replace?
i don't have a specific rate in mind but i wont exceed 45%.... i made my change when i was pretty far in the story so don't expect every girls to have some change in their scene, but i think it's should be sufficient for a quick restart. of course some change may not please everyone therefore if u want to provide ur own change or do a new fan game, be my guest.

(the zip versions)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
where to find ta save files?
They're stored in your browser cache unless you've chosen to save to disk (with the button 'save to disk' in the saving menu). I don't know where within that, but if you want to do something then just open the game up again, load up your save, then hit save and save it to disk and boom - you know where it is.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Version 0.11.1 is now live, have fun coomers! :cool:

0.11 Changelog:
- Introduced girl living expenses as an additional daily cost for girls that stay at the house to increase realism. (this includes all girls in the two categories as well as the step sisters and Angelica. It also includes the living furniture)
- Added five more wake-up scenes (Angelica, Haley, Lisa, Pussi and Cunti, Julia and Diana)
- Added the ability to aquire a group of maids, with a total of eight scenes spread between the Living Room, Bedroom, Harem and Kitchen
- Added new scenes for old characters: 1 scene for Rue in garden, 1 scene for Lola by pool, 1 scene for Sophie in City Hall, 2 scenes for Amber after building the bhome office
- Added a new mission type offered by your capo once you have talked to Simon. This new mission will allow you to upgrade your facilities at St.James' drive
- Added the ability for the player to get a home gym and home office, each with their own perks
- The main story has progressed several scenes, including the raising of the threat level to 3, which means an escalation of violence in the city. To combat this, the player has to more carefully manage the soldier resource as well as attack his enemies in order to not suffer heavy casualties. You can once more upgrade recruitment with Simon as well as do emergency recruitment. You can now also perform offensive missions with your Capo once the Threat level is at max.
- Added story-adjacent events when threat level is 3, including repeating attacks by your enemies on your forces
- Added 4 new furniture items, two of which have a scene
- Added the ability for the player to act as a hall monitor at the college, with the chance of triggering 2 scenes
- Added 1 generic scene in brighttown, 1 in red light district
- Restored a missing image from the Khrisis update (0.6)
- Fixed some typos

0.11.1 Hotfix:
- Fixed the Silencio attack to be non-repeatable
- Fixed some typos

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
How exactly do I trigger the new main story stuff? I can do all the side stuff but idk how the threat level is supposed to rise?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes