Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I found a typo in the first "talk" action with candace in the sorority after meeting her at teh strip club: "Must be alianating to the perception of this city to have a mother like Carmichael."

Alianating should be alienating

Reactions: OranosDev
Sep 5, 2023
Did old saves become incompatible at some point because I have not played this game in a long, long time but I have gone to every location and I can not find anything new to do.

Just wondering if I need to start over? I remember really enjoying the premise here.

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
If you have done all the Phoebe stuff, go talk to Douglas at Restaurant Lotus.
I've got same problem. I've done everything with Phoebe and looked everywhere. Douglas only says the same things as before. "Same old same old, try some of my girls in satin"

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I've got same problem. I've done everything with Phoebe and looked everywhere. Douglas only says the same things as before. "Same old same old, try some of my girls in satin"
Are you sure? I've been told it's hard to see since the link colour the game uses is very similar to Douglas' dialogue colour. The link is above the dialogue below the picture.
I'm bolding it for the next update to make it more easily spottable.

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
Are you sure? I've been told it's hard to see since the link colour the game uses is very similar to Douglas' dialogue colour. The link is above the dialogue below the picture.
I'm bolding it for the next update to make it more easily spottable.
Oh yeah it's there. Just didn't even consider I could click that. Looks exactly like the rest of the text.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Great update so far! That girl Ana who texts you saying she remembers you from highschool is banging (and I hope we get to bang at some point), as are the girls in Brighttown and the Red Light District. :)

Edit: Finished the update and good stuff! Only thing I was having problems with was getting the threat level upgraded, but that'll happen eventually I guess.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OranosDev

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Developer needs to fix this in the next version, unless you find the passage in the html file were the span is missing .

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Developer needs to fix this in the next version, unless you find the passage in the html file were the span is missing .
Yea I mean I will but it literally only changes the colour of that line, nothing else - the scene is mechanically identical.

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know what stats are needed to raise to the highest alert level.
mine are currently, Rep 2870, fitness 300, authority 301cant get it to trigger, and the |
Douglas episode won't either?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes