Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I think if you are going to do an "airplane mode" for your "phone" then make it where you can still get "new text!" icon whatever for anything thats not story progression, it's pointless. Just giving you an alert, but you can't click on it is pointless. You still receive a bs notification, which would make people check it, just afterwards you can't click the text is all, which is still same amount of wasted time honestly. I get its probably too much a pain to code at this point but it really is pointless. This isn't anything new for the game neither. its been like this for a good while. Either drop it or actually make it work to where only story progression texts work....smh

Edit: Is there not a gallery at all? Think that is needed as well. Can't seem to find it and think if you are doing a lot of 1 time scene, which seems a plenty here, there should be one. idc about the 42 patron scenes added with patreon if I can't even replay them and have to make 42, minus final last replayable scenes. If have to make 42 saves for them.so 8 saves then 34 saves minimum to hard drive. That's just doing the added scenes from patreon. Didn't do it personally, and because of that reason. There's so many more 1 time scenes. Not to be a dick but this also been a problem for a while as well and should've be implemented many updates ago. It's not hard to do and worth checking out DEV! lol

Last edited:

Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
How do i breed Monique
I finished the transformation and i bought the breeding hall but I can't find her to breed her
I feel like i am stupid and i am not seeing her

LactoseTolerant

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
How to have both Angelica and Haley in your harem:
pursue marriage with Angelica, then press F12 and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.followers=true
then just talk to Marlene to start Haley's route.
To prove that it works, here's a somewhat complete save file with both Angelica and Haley.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
How to have both Angelica and Haley in your harem:
pursue marriage with Angelica, then press F12 and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.followers=true
then just talk to Marlene to start Haley's route.
To prove that it works, here's a somewhat complete save file with both Angelica and Haley.
Try doing it before marriage because haley is removed from the achievement list so you cant claim the reward. Maybe oranos can change it so she doesnt get removed but just strike the achievement descriotion trough.Very much nitpicky here.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
A lot of fucking whining for a mechanic that doesn't force you to interact with it at all. Also, there are no story progression texts so not sure what you mean - the only time you progress "story" through texting is when texting other people, not getting texted yourself.

No there's no gallery. It's a super tedious thing to code in as it needs manual work for each sex scene. And at this point there are probably hundreds of those in the game. You can repeat many of them, and if you really want to see a scene that occurs only once it's not that hard to load an earlier save. I'd rather spend my time making more new content. If you're so autistic that you need 34 saves to enjoy this game then that's a problem for you, not for me. Replay the game or find something else to coom to, It's not hard to do and worth checking out DR.DRO! lol

Guys, if you want me to take your feedback seriously, don't sound like such an entitled asshole. I wouldn't listen to this guy even IF he had made good points.
alreadydead.jpg

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
If someone insult me, implying I'm lazy, giving back in kind seems like fair game to me - but that gets removed while the other guy's comment stays up? Nice one, jannies.

• Sad
Reactions: Brovalon

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
OranosDev
I found a possible bug. I did the breeding program in the Clinic, but Monique isnt showing in the Eastwing of the Villa.

Edit: She showed up after i bought the Breeding Slaves at the Meatlocker which wasnt mentioned in the Walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion9873

schmooney

Dec 17, 2020
any help available for getting this girl and her achievement please?
- This girl is a friend of Carmichael, and can be met once some time and money has been spent with an influential person. Buying a house will make this influential person take interest...

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
If someone insult me, implying I'm lazy, giving back in kind seems like fair game to me - but that gets removed while the other guy's comment stays up? Nice one, jannies.
You called someone who gave fairly valid criticisms without a single insult directed towards you an autistic, entitled asshole. The meanest thing they said was that things were tedious.

But sure, go off and paint a false narrative if it makes yourself feel better.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You called someone who gave fairly valid criticisms without a single insult directed towards you an autistic, entitled asshole. The meanest thing they said was that things were tedious.

Nah it's just the mods being dicks

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021

If you don't think that guy was being snarky and entitled as fuck you're just being bad faith. Just go through this thread and you'll see me respond positively to critiques of the game, even if they have issues with it.

Reactions: Dipasimaan
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes