zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
help! i've bought Villa Garcia,but the representative of Dr. Crowle didn't visit me,and the clinic didn't appear in the Financial Quarters. what i missed? here is my save

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
help! i've bought Villa Garcia,but the representative of Dr. Crowle didn't visit me,and the clinic didn't appear in the Financial Quarters. what i missed? here is my save
you should meet him now, but yeah it looks like a bug. hopefully it will be fix

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
haley/24.webp doesn't exist.

Angel in meatlocker slave pens doesn't have a photo.

If you have a follower and are at Douglas's party, and you click on the left side where the follower is, it will kick you out of the party.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
haley/24.webp doesn't exist.

Angel in meatlocker slave pens doesn't have a photo.

If you have a follower and are at Douglas's party, and you click on the left side where the follower is, it will kick you out of the party.
Thanks for catching those.
That last on isn't a bug per se, it's just soft locking. When you get the followers you are explicitly told not to engage with them if you're doing something else.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
how i buy the villa when i go to the Gold Acres Realty nothing appears.
To buy Villa Garciayou need to do other content in the game until you have 10 slaves, at which point Audrey will tell you that the apartment is getting cramped, then Villa garcia is available. Visit Gold Acres Realty in the financial quarters. Look at the property with Carmen, then go to Ibson bank (also in financial quarters to apply for a loan). You need 100.000 and use your other stats to convince the banker. Go back to Gold Acres and buy Villa Garcia

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I had some trouble with the installation of the update.
I simply tried extracting the update only file first by itself but obviously it doesn't work, then I extracted it in the older version folder but I don't know exactly where

So could someone please help me?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I had some trouble with the installation of the update.
I simply tried extracting the update only file first by itself but obviously it doesn't work, then I extracted it in the older version folder but I don't know exactly where

So could someone please help me?
Unzip the update only folder directly into the game directory. Make sure the img folder, the .txt file and the .html overwrites the old files.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Unzip the update only folder directly into the game directory. Make sure the img folder, the .txt file and the .html overwrites the old files.
I can't seem to be able to do that, I can extract but I can't overwrite the old files by doing that and I don't know why

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I can't seem to be able to do that, I can extract but I can't overwrite the old files by doing that and I don't know why
What happens if you play the game? Just text with no pictures? If you're not getting the overwrite alert and the folder structure is correct that most likely means you don't have a previous full install and rather an older update only version (though ofc the .html file and credits.txt would still overwrite in either case). The only other thing I can think of is the game not being unzipped correctly. I use winrar and its very obvious when something is still zipped, but I believe winzip and maybe some others are less clear. You can still enter into a zipped file and even play the .html file I believe, but you obviously need to unzipp it before you can overwrite anything.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
What happens if you play the game? Just text with no pictures? If you're not getting the overwrite alert and the folder structure is correct that most likely means you don't have a previous full install and rather an older update only version (though ofc the .html file and credits.txt would still overwrite in either case). The only other thing I can think of is the game not being unzipped correctly. I use winrar and its very obvious when something is still zipped, but I believe winzip and maybe some others are less clear. You can still enter into a zipped file and even play the .html file I believe, but you obviously need to unzipp it before you can overwrite anything.
The previous version that I have installed is the full one and I'm sure of it

I don't use winrar, I simply unzip it using the Explore files and it never gave me problems but maybe I'm doing it in the wrong way so I'll look into it
Thanks for help

Edit: I just resolved it by installing the All zip instead of only the Only Update and the saves just transferred. I don't know why I had to do this even after trying with winrar but at least it functioned

Last edited:

mazagrob

May 7, 2023
I'd like to report small irregularity, maybe an error.

A number of soldiers is limited to 200, even if I recruit more, or injured recover. Is that a plot limitation, or actual problem?

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
Patriarch fanmade2:
Hello guys, it has been a while.. since we still have to wait a little longer for the new update, i though about sharing mine in the meantime. hope it's going please most of you!

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I'd like to report small irregularity, maybe an error.

A number of soldiers is limited to 200, even if I recruit more, or injured recover. Is that a plot limitation, or actual problem?
No, that's an intentional cap to keep things reasonable, might change in future

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Patriarch fanmade2:
Hello guys, it has been a while.. since we still have to wait a little longer for the new update, i though about sharing mine in the meantime. hope it's going please most of you!
nice, post a changelog too so people can see what changes you've made!

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Really nice update dear dev: great scenes, interesting story going forward, interesting characters and overall the really great and well-designed atmosphere
amazing.jpg

The only thing that I would ask of you is more scenes with skylar vox, as she is one of my favorites, but even if you don't this is still a really good game
chaddestchad.jpg

Reactions: OranosDev

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
for me, some of the Jade images are not showing up. Not sure if they are just missing or in the wrong place?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes