DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Which ones doesn't show up for you? Which scene?
When you first interact with Jade, many of the gifs are missing. Maybe it is just my machine? I looked at the HTML but could not find the lines where the pics were referenced. I also saw the images files and they seem to be all there. I would have to replay that section to remember exactly which scenes, sorry that I can not be more helpful.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
When you first interact with Jade, many of the gifs are missing. Maybe it is just my machine? I looked at the HTML but could not find the lines where the pics were referenced. I also saw the images files and they seem to be all there. I would have to replay that section to remember exactly which scenes, sorry that I can not be more helpful.
Yea ditto to what Clown34 said above, you probably have a broken install. Make sure you have unzipped everything properly. Make sure you have a full install of the game - you can have full install of 0.10 and update only version 0.11 installed on top of it, but just 0.11 will not work.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Yea ditto to what Clown34 said above, you probably have a broken install. Make sure you have unzipped everything properly. Make sure you have a full install of the game - you can have full install of 0.10 and update only version 0.11 installed on top of it, but just 0.11 will not work.
That might have been the problem. I had downloaded the full version of 0.11.1 ... I actually did a merge of the two :D

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
nice, post a changelog too so people can see what changes you've made!
Sup, i had thought about the idea of changelog but i am worry that adding it would bring to much expectation... what do i mean by that is like "hey, i brought 4 new pictures/ gifs at the beach area or i have made some change at some unique event", people may directly go to those places, see the changes and then on a fews minutes just went around the whole update (be disapointed or feel like the change was to little). The main purpose of my fan game is to change fews moments here and there in such way that people who play the game 2-3times may still be surprise by new moment. Currently most of us already have an advanced save, and with that they may stumble on new pictures that they won't, for sure, react the same way as someone who go through the game a second time. I mean don't get me wrong you can still use your last save for my fan games, i am just not sure if it's going to hit the same way ...(i would be honest, the best way to approach this fan game would be through a ng+, kinda.) But, i can still change my way of thinking with the feedback ( i see 19 people already downloaded the fangame, and i am quite pleased.)
OECRhKd.jpeg

Last edited:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Sup, i had thought about the idea of changelog but i am worry that adding it would bring to much expectation... what do i mean by that is like "hey, i brought 4 new pictures/ gifs at the beach area or i have made some change at some unique event", people may directly go to those places, see the changes and then on a fews minutes just went around the whole update (be disapointed or feel like the change was to little). The main purpose of my fan game is to change fews moments here and there in such way that people who play the game 2-3times may still be surprise by new moment. Currently most of us already have an advanced save, and with that they may stumble on new pictures that they won't, for sure, react the same way as someone who go through the game a second time. I mean don't get me wrong you can still use your last save for my fan games, i am just not sure if it's going to hit the same way ...(i would be honest, the best way to approach this fan game would be through a ng+, kinda.) But, i can still change my way of thinking with the feedback ( i see 19 people already downloaded the fangame, and i am quite pleased.)
I only meant that more people will probably be willing to download something if they know what it is, especially when the file is like 4gb and it takes hours to download. Since it seems you only switched a few images, you could probably just upload the ones you changed for people to merge with their existing install, would make it a little more light weight.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
I only meant that more people will probably be willing to download something if they know what it is, especially when the file is like 4gb and it takes hours to download. Since it seems you only switched a few images, you could probably just upload the ones you changed for people to merge with their existing install, would make it a little more light weight.
Oh yeah, i haven't thought of that. i will try to create a new folder for the replaced images, then.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
Patriarch v.0.12 is now live!

Updated OP with changelog and new links, enjoy coomers <3

Also, if you enjoyed the game, please rate and review it here, or leave a comment. I'm always looking for more feedback!
QUICK question: do you plan on updating the system of city's corruption? i am asking because i was thinking on adding little element such as exhibitionism, voyeurism, public use, cuteness to slutty/bimboo etc... through at the progression. Also (this is my take ofc), The idea of adding those picture panels at the top of each places is ok, but could you replace them by mini-story instead? like arriving at a location prompt you with mini-events like: girls walking in cute but indecent dress, rumor of sex meeting in college during the night, showcase of girls dancing/masturbating (you can even add straigh up sexual aggresion from girls towards men in some case.) what do you think of those idea?

Reactions: Dipasimaan

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Searched through devs page and found the update only link for for those that have the .10 compressed version from several pages back and just want to add the updates to it to save space.

Reactions: OranosDev

cadelobr

Aug 17, 2018
He doesn't have to add those things. So tired of the tf, forced female games. There are enough

I completely agree, trap and shemale have been around for a long time, there's already a lot of rubbish about it here, leave the good games alone

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes