Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Nah it's just the mods being dicks
No, they're just reacting accordingly to someone attacking another user over nothing.

If you don't think that guy was being snarky and entitled as fuck you're just being bad faith. Just go through this thread and you'll see me respond positively to critiques of the game, even if they have issues with it.
Oh, my mistake. He was being snarky. Without a singular insult whatsoever.

By all means, go ahead and call him an autistic, entitled asshole all you want. Clearly that's a warranted response and the mods advocate such behavior as shown by them not editing the "offending" post whatsoever while outright deleting yours.

Last edited:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
No, they're just reacting accordingly to someone attacking another user over nothing.

Oh, my mistake. He was being snarky. Without a singular insult whatsoever.

By all means, go ahead and call him an autistic, entitled asshole all you want. Clearly that's a warranted response and the mods advocate such behavior as shown by them not editing the "offending" post whatsoever while outright deleting yours.
Are you gonna pretend you can't have a rude af tone without actually using mean words? Fine dude, whatever you say.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Are you gonna pretend you can't have a rude af tone without actually using mean words? Fine dude, whatever you say.
It's text, tone doesn't exist. Also, it's not a justification even if he was rude because your response was still wildly unwarranted for such a lukewarm criticism.

The fundamental point you don't seem to get here is that being rude isn't against the rules here, attacking users under any conditions is and you're acting like the victim here when you're decidedly the only one who did anything wrong.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
quick question : can you add the possibility to add multiple cheat codes at the same time? copy-pasting each words get annoying real quick when i try to restart the game

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Easiest way to cheat is to just give yourself lots of money, reputation and fitness at the start of a game. Just use an online save editor and modify a save file on the first day.

Reactions: Brovalon

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
Easiest way to cheat is to just give yourself lots of money, reputation and fitness at the start of a game. Just use an online save editor and modify a save file on the first day.
maybe, but i am talking about the unique scene locked behind those code.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
this game really needs a "you haven't done this yet" hint system because it's getting very confusing and i dont know where in the story I am with new updates

Vaars

May 6, 2021
when i loaded my previous complete .10 Save into .11.1, the Schoolgirls were accessible through the Harem, as they should be at the end of their storyline. but when clicking on them there, their storyline stated to play out again. so it seems they got reset somehow, while the achievement and the addition to the harem still stayed.

gamma6999

Feb 21, 2021
is there a variable to enable extracurricular classes? I can't talk about them with Carmicheal... seems to be a bug as I think I've completed everything else

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
ok... so how exactly do I continue the story? it is very clear that something needs to be done for the danger level to increase, but I can't figure out what it is. is there some I should be talking to, or do I just need to get my stats to a certain level?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes