OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Also, i don't understand how this works... So, in order to get the full game, one must download the fan patch, yes? But, it does not contain the .html file, only img folder, yes? You then have to download the mod, which does contain the .html, and then extract it to the game folder where "img" folder is, yes? Is that the correct method ,or?
No, you don't need a mod. Clown's mod is a whole seperate version of the game. To play the game with images you just need the game itself (.html) and the fan patch.

Reactions: obikenobisith

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No, you don't need a mod. Clown's mod is a whole seperate version of the game. To play the game with images you just need the game itself (.html) and the fan patch.
You know, the walkthrough page has no "return" button, you could get stuck in there if you enter too many of those pages.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
leo.jpg
Leo is not the name I chose.
leonardo.jpg
Again here.

Last edited:

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
If I was going to court I could maybe make this argument, but I'm not sure. Not a legal scholar by any means. The reason is moreso that monetisation platforms have been cautious about things like this in the past. Since I'm not on solid ground since the whole patreon debacle I'd rather be more cautious in the future.
Ahh. Yea sounds kinda like patreon getting ban happy again. Seems like every few months anything even closely resembling taboo gets the axe. One of my exes got banned a while back for custom voiceover work that was never actually posted to patreon. Seems like incest is the major nono with most game dev ban ive heard of. Even having fan made incest patches seems to be enough to get a ban nowadays. Fucking stupid if you ask me but thats what subscribestar is for i guess.

Reactions: OranosDev

Vaars

May 6, 2021
View attachment 3364153
Leo is not the name I chose.
View attachment 3364169
Again here.
You choose the Family's Name. Your given Name is Leonardo, independent of your Choice. since you're talking to your own Father here, it only makes Sense he doesn't refer to you by your Family Name.

Sidenote: I Really like the Story Development, OranosDev! Im a big Fan of actual Characters with some Depth even in NSFW Games like this, and while the Game has always been good enough to work for me even without a more complex MC, I really appreciate this Story-Update. Keep up the good Work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
You choose the Family's Name. Your given Name is Leonardo, independent of your Choice. since you're talking to your own Father here, it only makes Sense he doesn't refer to you by your Family Name.

Sidenote: I Really like the Story Development, OranosDev! Im a big Fan of actual Characters with some Depth even in NSFW Games like this, and while the Game has always been good enough to work for me even without a more complex MC, I really appreciate this Story-Update. Keep up the good Work :)
Thank you! that means a lot

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
can someone please compress the fan patch because i dont have 4/8 GB to download/unpack the zip

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Just a quick warning: please don't forget to backup the game. Some game developers may lose access to their source code and give up on developing their games, and I would be really upset if that happened for this game.

Reactions: izumou
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes