Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
For those stuck at Gabrielle, remember to try date, text and personal visit :b
So if I try to date her, I'm told to text her. If I visit her, I'm told to text her. I have texted her 10 times with no change, and I'm not able to give her the collar for the wedding leaving me in limbo

Totalcheese33

Oct 21, 2018
1708139901233.png

Gabrielle wedding planning locked out at 80%. Purchased her ring, talk to dad, her dad, chose the theme and attendees. Won't let me progress from here.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So.. asking for a friend.. :LOL:

Where the heck do you get more of Saffron - Camila Ribeiro?

Googling really didn't yield much as in solid content/packs.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Found what seemed to be the problem, down i leave a corrected version you can use

patch marriage Mega

Ps. You will only need this if you chose to Invite the Young/Powerfull to Angelica's marriage...
Pss. If you have a save before Gabrielle's wedding and can't keep going, you will need to start a new one....
So it still doesn't work, so you're telling me that I have to start over from scratch, because I didn't choose the correct decision of the three for Angelica's wedding, or can I just go back to Angelica's wedding and choose the correct decision

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Patriarch v.0.13.1 Hotfix
Changelog:
- fixed the bug where certain actions taken in Angelica's wedding would prohibit the player from finishing Gabrielle's wedding preperations. If players haven't yet married Angelica, no actions need to be taken. If you have already married Angelica AND you're stuck on Gabrielle's preperations, press "Redeem Pixiv content" in sidebar, write "weddingfix" and press enter. This will reset the preparations and hopefully let you proceed. DO NOT use the wedding fix if you have succesfully married both Angelica and Gabrielle.

Download:

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes