desbat

Jan 31, 2020
Quick question.... is this an issue with fair use? To my knowledge small clips and vids are covered under fair use as long as the original media is not used in its exact form and can be monitized ex. 90% of youtube & every single html game on this site. Just curious because if this problem has ripple effects it could serously hurt the html genre.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Hi guys, i need help. I got stuck with lola. i think it is a bug.
whenever i talk to her at her home. it just show blank page.

1708124483012.png
and here is my save.

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Quick question.... is this an issue with fair use? To my knowledge small clips and vids are covered under fair use as long as the original media is not used in its exact form and can be monitized ex. 90% of youtube & every single html game on this site. Just curious because if this problem has ripple effects it could serously hurt the html genre.
If I was going to court I could maybe make this argument, but I'm not sure. Not a legal scholar by any means. The reason is moreso that monetisation platforms have been cautious about things like this in the past. Since I'm not on solid ground since the whole patreon debacle I'd rather be more cautious in the future.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
To everyone who can't text Gabrielle, are you able to go to her apartment and interact with her?
Feel free to send me your saves and I'll have a look.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes