tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
It's been fixed for 0.13. I'm not sure, but since it was added by Khrisis i think I must've deleted it - thinking it was content I had intended to put in the game but not gotten around to. There have been a few examples like that throughout development
Will add it and expand on it or it's been scraped?

Another missing here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Path: Patriarch/img/girls/haley/24.webp

Last edited:

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
do you think that y
Left as is most likely.
Ty for finding that one!
Is there a chance that you may add other location that "The City"? Like trade place with other clan or simply new place to expand and explore
?

Last edited:

whiteseal45

Nov 30, 2023
Alright, have fun! The next update of my patriach mod folder:

i, also madea little changelog to let people know what they were getting themself into : View attachment 3179051
How should one go about using this mod? Do I just copy the images from the mod into the corresponding folders in the game files?

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
How should one go about using this mod? Do I just copy the images from the mod into the corresponding folders in the game files?
It is standalone edited game. You don't need to add anything to original game. Treat it as a different game. Just unzip and play by clicking html file.

whiteseal45

Nov 30, 2023
It is standalone edited game. You don't need to add anything to original game. Treat it as a different game. Just unzip and play by clicking html file.
I didn't get an HTML file when I unzipped it, just 3 folders containing more folders of images. Guess I'll try redownloading it

Sep 1, 2018
Who has the cheat code for the authority ?
locked content codes:
4j5f8g You have a feeling someone will visit you soon…
37gt8f You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown…
67df9g Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house…
58u79f Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they’re bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house…
32v09m Once Aletta is yours you should seek her out…
29l87ds After supporting Douglas expansion plans, his worker Oreana sure seems thankful…
22m07k You have a good feeling about pitchers bar tonight – there ought to be some sluts to find there..
49n61i Rue had mentioned she needed your help with something. You should try having Sophie wear something for you. Lola sometimes hangs out downtown.
coinage +10.000 Funds! Go nuts!
wuvwoo +100 Reputation!
divineintervention +50 Authority!
45k99n After subduing Scarlet and Sienna visit them again at the VIP section of Satin Sluts…
99n22w After buying Villa Garcia, you should throw a house warming party!
76aol8 A new shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! Three scenes with Jean unlocked!
2fj499 Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! One scene with Jean unlocked!
6700bb Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town!
kj85lm Once Reilly is yours, go see her in the harem!
mi2099 You ve heard tell of a new whore in the Satin Sluts Pleasure house

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes