Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Great game. Played through to the current end.
One problem though is I think the dungeon. If I convert the basement into a gym,it is no longer a dungeon and I can't convert it back (unlike the cam room / milk farm)
The thing is, you have few interactions at dungeon, so it may feel as if its not there...

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
OranosDev Can I please ask you the codes for patreon?
After your page got cancelled I cannot in any way get them and I was even in the expensive tier...
If you want proof for it you could dm me and tell me what you'd need

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Do I need to download the gofile link or the mega link?

Downloaded it again, went to sleep, and still have the error. Should I just start a whole new save?
Mine is only the mega link as i only worked on the mod, it's linked on the OP on the extras, if that is the one you are using, and still have the error, send me your save.

If you are using the original version of the game, that shouldn't be happening too, so i could take. Alook at the save.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Mine is only the mega link as i only worked on the mod, it's linked on the OP on the extras, if that is the one you are using, and still have the error, send me your save.

If you are using the original version of the game, that shouldn't be happening too, so i could take. Alook at the save.
You might want to make a new mod thread to not clutter this one. And can confirm that bug still exists.

Reactions: Clown.34

ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
Where I can find Lady Sky after capture? It said that it will continue in 0.12 but I cannot find where she is locked. Help?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017

There you go!

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
How do I assign a girl to be my "dedicated human urinal" in the bathroom?
You just need to buy her in the Meatlocker under the furnitures category (make sure to have bought the villa or you won't be able to place her) and once in your atrium you go on Arrange furnishings and you'll find her in your bedroom and from ther you click on Bathroom at the end of the page and there she is

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
How to have both Angelica and Haley in your harem:
pursue marriage with Angelica, then press F12 and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.followers=true
then just talk to Marlene to start Haley's route.
To prove that it works, here's a somewhat complete save file with both Angelica and Haley.
do you know how to get the other two followers

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Hey OranosDev There is an image missing here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

path is Patriarch/img/girls/eve/horny.jpg But there is no folder called "eve" in girls folder. Am I missing something?

scoopnokes

Mar 24, 2019
So I toggled the pregnancy/breeding kink option on but I still have it locked in that game. Anyone have a solution?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hey OranosDev There is an image missing here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

path is Patriarch/img/girls/eve/horny.jpg But there is no folder called "eve" in girls folder. Am I missing something?
It's been fixed for 0.13. I'm not sure, but since it was added by Khrisis i think I must've deleted it - thinking it was content I had intended to put in the game but not gotten around to. There have been a few examples like that throughout development

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes