anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 3109519
I was just banned from patreon. It was my only way to finance the game, so I honestly have no clue of what to do. If anyone have any ideas or advice I'd be willing to hear it.
I'd agree with the others that subscribestar is probably your best bet for now. That said, you need to be careful about what you put on these platforms. Post the updates, but in terms of changelogs, details about the nature of the nonconsesual aspects of the game, art and design you should probably post those details offsite. Discord, F95 that sort of thing. That way the content you're posting on the platform itself is just the links to the game. If the platform can verify that you're posting stuff like non-con material they're going to be motivated to take it down because they don't want to run afoul of broader concerns with the press or the law in countries where such content is illegal.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to earn money, the only job at the beginning is the school.
And by day 4 your expenses matches your income.
You used to be able to not send the girls out on the street,.
Are you forced now to do that or am I missing something?

Reactions: Black Xoul

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know what the picture of the 3 women standing, and the one in the back chained to a wall in the slave pens is from?

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
if tried everything i cant seem to access this 1700929290948.png

i've tried to follow the walkthrough on the mod

- Talk to Douglas again and select Douglas' proposal. After that go to city hall and speak with the mayor about removing the Trade Tariffs. You need 15 Authority to be successful.

i cant find this on the city hall
do i need more slaves? i have 24 atm

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
i've tried to follow the walkthrough on the mod

- Talk to Douglas again and select Douglas' proposal. After that go to city hall and speak with the mayor about removing the Trade Tariffs. You need 15 Authority to be successful.

i cant find this on the city hall
do i need more slaves? i have 24 atm
you need to have finished Oreana, or at least progress untill near end of her quest

Nov 1, 2019
Question: Is there a min date number required for me to start Carmen, Penelope and Monique? I seem to have bought the house a bit early and I don't seem to be getting the card or the visit from Crowle "in a few days".
Or do I have to take out the loan?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes