cheezeball14

Nov 30, 2019
Getting this error:

<<if $unpregg is true and preggos gte 7>><<set $fertilized to 0>><<set $preggos to 7>><<set $preggordy to 0>><<set $preggoclockactive to false>><<set $unpreggoclock to 0>><<set $unpregg to false>><</if>>

Wish I knew enough to help with a fix haha

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Getting this error:

<<if $unpregg is true and preggos gte 7>><<set $fertilized to 0>><<set $preggos to 7>><<set $preggordy to 0>><<set $preggoclockactive to false>><<set $unpreggoclock to 0>><<set $unpregg to false>><</if>>

Wish I knew enough to help with a fix haha
can i see your save, so i know what is happening?

Edit. my bad, tought had that one...
just corrected it, thank you for notice.
uploaded with same link

Last edited:

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know who these two are after Bunny in the list:
- This girl is a student at the college
- This girl is a friend of Carmichael, and can be met once some time and money has been spent with an influential person. Buying a house will make this influential person take interest...

I have all of the other achievements I've seen listed here just no clue who these two are.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone know who these two are after Bunny in the list:
- This girl is a student at the college
- This girl is a friend of Carmichael, and can be met once some time and money has been spent with an influential person. Buying a house will make this influential person take interest...

I have all of the other achievements I've seen listed here just no clue who these two are.
if they are together, they are Jade and Monique, you unlock them after develop the east and west wings of the vila

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
if they are together, they are Jade and Monique, you unlock them after develop the east and west wings of the vila
Hmm Monique is already one of my breeders. Don't recall a Jade don't see her in my slaves or girlfriends.

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hmm Monique is already one of my breeders. Don't recall a Jade don't see her in my slaves or girlfriends.
But they are the ones you miss the medal.
On monique you get her after you do her after she's pregg, Jade you get after meet Reilly and have West wing built for studio(or something like this)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
If my memory doesn't fails me, if you get the vila and the east wing ready, and you can continue that part...
Oooh, ok that seemed to have worked! Thanks!

Edit to add - I have a error when I wake up
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: preggos is not defined

Last edited:

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Great game. Played through to the current end.
One problem though is I think the dungeon. If I convert the basement into a gym,it is no longer a dungeon and I can't convert it back (unlike the cam room / milk farm)

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Great game. Played through to the current end.
One problem though is I think the dungeon. If I convert the basement into a gym,it is no longer a dungeon and I can't convert it back (unlike the cam room / milk farm)
You should be able to have both at the same time. Can you send me your save and I'll have a look

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Had a look, nothing seems out of the ordinary. You can have both dungeon and basement gym at the same time.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes