Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Fan patches:
Full game: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

Update only: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

Temujin1312

Jan 21, 2020
Somehow I can't get the achievement for Scarlet and Sienna (yes, I have seduced them multiple times). Is there anything I can do other than starting a fresh game and hoping I don't get the same glitch (I don't have saves that reach back that far)?

And is 69 (nice!) the current maximum number of girls in the household or am I missing anybody?

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
I'm missing Scarlet & Sienna for some reason. The walkthrough tells me to go to Douglas to start this quest chain, but there is no option there to do anything. I did everything else, so it might be that I somehow skipped a trigger?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Patriarch-ORANOS-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I'm missing Scarlet & Sienna for some reason. The walkthrough tells me to go to Douglas to start this quest chain, but there is no option there to do anything. I did everything else, so it might be that I somehow skipped a trigger?
You need to go to oreana and do "From Russia with Love" quest

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Somehow I can't get the achievement for Scarlet and Sienna (yes, I have seduced them multiple times). Is there anything I can do other than starting a fresh game and hoping I don't get the same glitch (I don't have saves that reach back that far)?

And is 69 (nice!) the current maximum number of girls in the household or am I missing anybody?
I took a look at your save, and the "hole" you have it's because you are missing "Haley", that is the girl you get when declining the Angelica.
About Scarlet and Sienna, that's all there is for them....

Reactions: Temujin1312

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
It's been quite awhile since I've played this, I hear there are multiple marriage options now. Just curious who do you guys prefer?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes