ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The straw poll showed that about 70 percent of you wanted a high concept dystopian sandbox game.

I'm still working on Patriarch, but have started to lay the foundation for the new game - the life of a young man in the Imperium Virilis, a future male-chauvinist state comprising large swaths of north america.

Here is a little sneak peek.
I absolutely love erotica that focuses on high concept world building, I find it extremely fun.

With a brief look at Erenisch, some of their work seems to go more extreme than your game has thus fair: snuff, violence, mental trauma, physical abuse.

Should that be expected with your next project, or will it mostly be within the realm of your current work? Rough sex, slapping, choke play, objectification etc.

As a dark fantasy I find it quite hot when women internally embrace objectification and misogyny, actively relishing such a society. Where-in women are expected to be sexual, submissive beings, but not one hundred percent dehumanized, and protected from harm. They are still "valued", both in their life and talents, like say, in education or as a lab assistant, as long as they remain reverent and hedonistic. I don't mean stuff like where their task is to act as household furniture/sex relief (in fact a fictional society where woman actively aspire for such a career sounds fun), but anything overtly vicious beyond that. A pampered pet verses guro and stuff like that.

Totally fine if the intent is for a darker story than your current project, just might be beyond my own personal limits.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes