ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The straw poll showed that about 70 percent of you wanted a high concept dystopian sandbox game.

I'm still working on Patriarch, but have started to lay the foundation for the new game - the life of a young man in the Imperium Virilis, a future male-chauvinist state comprising large swaths of north america.

Here is a little sneak peek.
I absolutely love erotica that focuses on high concept world building, I find it extremely fun.

With a brief look at Erenisch, some of their work seems to go more extreme than your game has thus fair: snuff, violence, mental trauma, physical abuse.

Should that be expected with your next project, or will it mostly be within the realm of your current work? Rough sex, slapping, choke play, objectification etc.

As a dark fantasy I find it quite hot when women internally embrace objectification and misogyny, actively relishing such a society. Where-in women are expected to be sexual, submissive beings, but not one hundred percent dehumanized, and protected from harm. They are still "valued", both in their life and talents, like say, in education or as a lab assistant, as long as they remain reverent and hedonistic.
I don't mean stuff like where their task is to act as household furniture/sex relief (in fact a fictional society where woman actively aspire for such a career sounds fun), but anything overtly vicious beyond that. A pampered pet verses guro and stuff like that.

Totally fine if the intent is for a darker story than your current project, just might be beyond my own personal limits.

Last edited:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I installed the fan patch but I'm missing the scenes with the twitch streamer.
Whenever you miss only some images it's probably because you have incomplete fan patch.
The full game includes all the images of previous versions + the new ones, but if for example you got the full version when the game was in version 0.13 and then the only update version now, you would miss the images from 0.14. Make sure you have a full install of the fan patch.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I absolutely love erotica that focuses on high concept world building, I find it extremely fun.

With a brief look at Erenisch, some of their work seems to go more extreme than your game has thus fair: snuff, violence, mental trauma, physical abuse.

Should that be expected with your next project, or will it mostly be within the realm of your current work? Rough sex, slapping, choke play, objectification etc.

As a dark fantasy I find it quite hot when women internally embrace objectification and misogyny, actively relishing such a society. Where-in women are expected to be sexual, submissive beings, but not one hundred percent dehumanized, and protected from harm. They are still "valued", both in their life and talents, like say, in education or as a lab assistant, as long as they remain reverent and hedonistic. I don't mean stuff like where their task is to act as household furniture/sex relief (in fact a fictional society where woman actively aspire for such a career sounds fun), but anything overtly vicious beyond that. A pampered pet verses guro and stuff like that.

Totally fine if the intent is for a darker story than your current project, just might be beyond my own personal limits.
I actually wasn't aware that erenisch did snuff and stuff. To answer your question, it would have the same kinks and about the same level of rough sex/subdom stuff as Patriarch does. It's at that level that I personally enjoy the most. Using Erenisch as an inspiration more so for the world building stuff.
The darker/more mysogynistic themes would be more present and commonplace throughout the entire game than in Patriarch though.

cboy79

Jan 10, 2019
View attachment 1201677

Overview:
Patriarch is an ambitious sandbox harem-builder game set in a dark near future where a powerful crime family has brought a city to its knees. You play as the heir to this family, whose job it is to make a name for himself and establish the connections necessary to lead an empire. Date and control the women near you, as you build a harem of girlfriends, wives and sex slaves.
The game prominently features misogony, degradation and humilitation. Not for the faint of heart!
As of version 0.13, I no longer endorse the use of images of gifs in my game. If you want to play the game with images, use the fan patch provided by the community!
Thread Updated: 2024-07-27
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: Oranos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Clown.34's Mod* - 0.14 Torrent* - *

*The unofficial versional is not released by developer, use at your own risk

View attachment 1938372 View attachment 1938373 View attachment 1135811 View attachment 1135812 View attachment 1135813 View attachment 1135814 View attachment 1135815 View attachment 1135816 View attachment 1135817 View attachment 1135810
not pictures in the new upload

Xittes

Jun 1, 2018
No pictures for Jaqueline ? i have download the fan patch

edit: sorry I was talking about a woman of the world I got the wrong section

Last edited:

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I actually wasn't aware that erenisch did snuff and stuff. To answer your question, it would have the same kinks and about the same level of rough sex/subdom stuff as Patriarch does. It's at that level that I personally enjoy the most. Using Erenisch as an inspiration more so for the world building stuff.
The darker/more mysogynistic themes would be more present and commonplace throughout the entire game than in Patriarch though.
That's exciting! My favorite aspects of this game were the societal ramifications of your focus on the school and town hall, I think you struck a really nice balance of sado-dom without pushing too far. Really excited to see what you can do with a project centered on that idea

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
what's the exact requirement of new girl kelsey? i've got penelop's achievement from last versions and it's been 10 or more in-game days but there is no option of bimbo program in college office.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Whenever you miss only some images it's probably because you have incomplete fan patch.
The full game includes all the images of previous versions + the new ones, but if for example you got the full version when the game was in version 0.13 and then the only update version now, you would miss the images from 0.14. Make sure you have a full install of the fan patch.
Strange i discovered that game yesterday with v14. Today i installed the new Version or the Mod Version with the latest fan patch. Not just as an Update, the full version. With the save File from v14 i have missing images, when i walk araound the city for example. The script/Text is there, the images are missing.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Strange i discovered that game yesterday with v14. Today i installed the new Version or the Mod Version with the latest fan patch. Not just as an Update, the full version. With the save File from v14 i have missing images, when i walk araound the city for example. The script/Text is there, the images are missing.
Do you see some of the images for certain characters? If so which, and which are you missing?

Reactions: Brovalon

FR12Gamer

Mar 6, 2018
The new codes appear to be these:
bghMM00 Thank you for supporting the game! Once you have made Kelsey into your perfect bimbo fuck doll you should seek her out for a special celebration...
HqwM149 Thank you for supporting the game! There's a new girl for sale at the Meatlocker...
grEOp52 Thank you for supporting the game! There's a new whore at Satin Sluts pleasure house...
devmenu Devmenu active!
I tried the code devmenu and it didn't work...

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Do you see some of the images for certain characters? If so which, and which are you missing?
Right now i cant remember, it was this one event, when you walk downtown and saw a Girl but that doesnt trigger anymore? Apart from that there are some errors? I dont what you could call them, i attached a screenshot.

Another thing is, that everybody calls me Mr.Segeste, how did that happen? That wasnt the Name that i choose, somehow it wont change even if i tried it with the NameMe Code.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes