RPGM Completed PE Teacher Natsuha Gets Violated By Her Students In Another World [Final] [Crazy Nirin]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
It's the other way round, rKnight:
For English-speakers that don't understand Japanese,
Japanese will ALWAYS be better than ANY form of MTL

Also,
MTL = Hatecrime against Japan, its citizens and its culture

Feb 29, 2020
i still don't know why ... like why they Censored a hentai game .... like for real .... why .... do they have phobia from youtube or something
there's these weird things called "obscenity laws", where, in a shocking twist, if you want to release your game for sale in japan you need to follow japanese law

you are required by law to censor the tity if you want to sell your product in japan

Reactions: iikeblt

Eyesday

Apr 26, 2017
It's sad how those games, especially the oriental ones, are so similar and lack creativity. The only difference between them is the protagonist and the world. Jesus...

Reactions: Merosu

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Succulence

https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v2-5-ae-r-nest.6339/

There buddy. There some Isekai, but you can return to the modern world. Eventually start fucking the senior students in High School that are 18. There is skippable shota route. Teaching Sex Class and stealing the Student Glory Hole was fun. You can also become a student's slave.

Parallel IF+

https://f95zone.to/threads/parallel-fantasy-if-circlekame.2008/

This one is a Magic School Teacher. You have some romantic feeling for a student that becomes a companion. A lot of NTR can occur. I remember getting stupid powerful in the game, and then became the one of the school's secret cumdump. At the end of the day, my character would leave to go on adventures with the boyfriend student, while under her clothes, her body was covered in semen and and body writing, and semen leaking from her pussy. Oh heads up, you will play the student boyfriend character at time. This is the NTR events. Either you save her, or something else saves her and the boyfriend will lose her NTR, but most of the time he won't know it.

Thankfully, both games are translated. That's off the top of my head. Have fun my dude.
thanks i already played succulence it was a fun game, one of the best i played. Thank you i will check out parallel if+

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
It's sad how those games, especially the oriental ones, are so similar and lack creativity. The only difference between them is the protagonist and the world. Jesus...
yea, oriental games always have this repetitive structure, find a guild(not in this game) do quests, get fucked, work at a bar, repeat. Although western games tend to be more creative they keep you through 15 years of patreon releases. No wonder subverse had so much traction yet sadly fell flat on its face with its utterly stupid gallery system

Reactions: iikeblt

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Bruh not only is this MTL but the words run off the screen. You have to be kidding me. There needs to be a real translation. -_-

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately all of my PE teachers were either unattractive bulldykes or fat bastards, so at the very least with this game I could live my great fantasy of having a hot PE teaching and fucking her, thanks OP.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
yea, oriental games always have this repetitive structure, find a guild(not in this game) do quests, get fucked, work at a bar, repeat. Although western games tend to be more creative they keep you through 15 years of patreon releases. No wonder subverse had so much traction yet sadly fell flat on its face with its utterly stupid gallery system
Meh the western games are just as copy paste as the JP games here. The issue about the JP games is the good ones rarely even get MTL because of how hard it is to do. Games like this are much easier to run through a machine translator than the games with more complexity.

In general JP games are more creative but the language barrier blocks many of them.

Reactions: RestIn and UberCum

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I wonder who will get fucked harder? Me trying to comprehend the MTL poetry or the PE teacher by her students :HideThePain:

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes