• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed PE Teacher Natsuha Gets Violated By Her Students In Another World [Final] [Crazy Nirin]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Allisee

May 23, 2018
those outfits looks ridiculous, where the hell she get that when she get isekai'ed

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Nuclear boobs are always so weird to me. Imagine what her tits will look like in ten years I bet her nipples just point straight to the floor.

Reactions: AmethysRose

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Would have been cool to put it through a word wrap as well so half of the already barely understandable text would be -at the very least-, be readable.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hows the mtl?
is it understandable and not buggy also text getting out of the box?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
can someone reccomend me games where you play as a female teacher. I would really appriciate it, it can be still japanese without translation. thank you for the replies.
Succulence

https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v2-5-ae-r-nest.6339/

There buddy. There some Isekai, but you can return to the modern world. Eventually start fucking the senior students in High School that are 18. There is skippable shota route. Teaching Sex Class and stealing the Student Glory Hole was fun. You can also become a student's slave.

Parallel IF+

https://f95zone.to/threads/parallel-fantasy-if-circlekame.2008/

This one is a Magic School Teacher. You have some romantic feeling for a student that becomes a companion. A lot of NTR can occur. I remember getting stupid powerful in the game, and then became the one of the school's secret cumdump. At the end of the day, my character would leave to go on adventures with the boyfriend student, while under her clothes, her body was covered in semen and and body writing, and semen leaking from her pussy. Oh heads up, you will play the student boyfriend character at time. This is the NTR events. Either you save her, or something else saves her and the boyfriend will lose her NTR, but most of the time he won't know it.

Thankfully, both games are translated. That's off the top of my head. Have fun my dude.

Last edited:

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
i still don't know why ... like why they Censored a hentai game .... like for real .... why .... do they have phobia from youtube or something

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
EDIT:
Legible MTL is still slightly better than raw japanese, but it's disturbing that most of these games rarely get proper translation from real people.
Learning to read japanese is quite difficult, my man. Letting an AI do some rough translations in plopping that nonsense into the game is a lot quicker, easier, and doesn't feel like doing salaried work for free. And especially when there's a dozen new H games on dlsite per day

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
This game isn't really worth the effort to translate by hand. The flow of the game is essentially:
Choose dungeon on world map > fight through the dungeon until the boss > either defeat the boss and then move on to the next dungeon OR lose to the boss and get a hentai sequence with the student that was kidnapped in that map.

If you didn't get to select the order of the dungeons then the game would be completely linear. There's no building relationships with the students once you get them back to your base or anything like that.

Reactions: Alexios8118

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
hum..., at first i was thinking that this was the golden:
No NTR female protagonist fucks and gets fucked around.
But this is:
No NTR female protagonist fucks and gets fucked around in another world -.- .
Anywayy, time to play.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes