3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Even the newest version, some events doesn't trigger correctly and my PC couldn't handle it, the settings reset everytime and saving doesn't save correctly
Ah fuck, hopefully it gets sorted quickly. This is one of the better games with original assets as opposed to the 9000 million games with the same Daz models or copy pasted HS ones lol

Reactions: Claroquesi

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Of course you can, but only if it's a newer version than 0.11
And after creating your post with the download link, you will need to click on the "Report" link in the lower left part of the post. Then in the pop up window that open you'll need to check the "Game update" so a moderator will made the link available in the OP

Reactions: Alkasal

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Can confirm, It's not her .) The silhouettes are Vinny and Mia, the guards you see as shadows right now, two characters we'll introduce soon.
I completely forgot about this game and I don't remember ever seeing this reply. I'm willing to give it another go.

Will there ever be a release for macOS?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh no, Unity, one of my nemeses alongside the nightmare of Unreal Engine....

Can some charitable soul make a compressed file of the game's art?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeachHillsAcademy-0.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aetpio

Jan 25, 2022
Aight, either i got same brain disease mc got or my game is bugged or there is no content after game suggests going to headquaters. So.
Can you go to headquaters?
Area is blocked, sign isnt functioning, mc says "something activate pad something go to HQ"

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes