3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
It is definitely a promising start. Although game is very unoptimized - my RX6800XT can barely hit 85 FPS on 2K 144Hz display which is too little for such a simple game. Needs settings page where I can set up an FPS limit (this is not a shooter) and VSync.

Reactions: cooldude33

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
While id give props for using 3d models and such... Damn 11 months and 650+MB download for what 30 seconds of new content? Yeesh.
And them fucking loading screens what the fucks going on there?
Considering the new content/characters i imagine the games gonna shit itself and do the NTR/Interracial drug too.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Game looks very good. Goddamn shame the MC looks like a generic 12yo weeb, though. Why is it always so hard to make an MC that looks like he's deserving of the poon he's about receive?

Regardless? Love the overall style. I'm going to put the fact that these "18 years old" look pretty young for their age due to the models used, though. Which, tbh, is being very efficiently used. It's a good idea to use the same mesh and skeleton for everything, I also do the same, but the animations could use a bit of variety. Still pretty damn decent for what it has, though. Leagues better than many games in here.

Good luck to the dev, and don't rest on your laurels. This is an unpolished gem that needs to see itself finished.

Reactions: Bandua

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Game looks very good. Goddamn shame the MC looks like a generic 12yo weeb, though. Why is it always so hard to make an MC that looks like he's deserving of the poon he's about receive?
Because the average user on this site is probably a 12 year old weeb

Reactions: big_gnomus

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It is definitely a promising start. Although game is very unoptimized - my RX6800XT can barely hit 85 FPS on 2K 144Hz display which is too little for such a simple game. Needs settings page where I can set up an FPS limit (this is not a shooter) and VSync.
While id give props for using 3d models and such... Damn 11 months and 650+MB download for what 30 seconds of new content? Yeesh.
And them fucking loading screens what the fucks going on there?
Considering the new content/characters i imagine the games gonna shit itself and do the NTR/Interracial drug too.
Cause it's made in Unity, and I'm not saying Unity is a bad engine but because it's very accessible to anyone with half a brain it means everyone's gonna try to have a go at it without any experience in game dev, resulting in unoptimized games. I don't get why this game had to be made in Unity, though. I haven't tried it yet but from the screenshots it looks like it's just a visual novel. They could've just stuck to Ren'py

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
So happy to see a update and that you are still working on this. I love the models and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
needs more content, I mean it looks nice and all but just needs content and lil bit of optimization but Idc about that since I am not planning to run this on a 4k monitor with 20 screens

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Wow, the setting and the location look awsome, a lot evocative! About the characters, i personally think they need a bit more of "curves" ;), but amazing start, keep it up!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Game demo shows a lot of promise

Would like to point out though that strength is misspelled in the stats area of the phone.
Also refers to Belle as he and she when talking with Ellie

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes