Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
There is curvy and voluptuous, and then there is obese. Not knocking anyone's kink. Just wishing there were more games that hit that spot in the middle where the muffin tops and poochy bellies are. That spot where we get some sag, hip, and ass that you can really grab a hold of.

Reactions: Sadowdark and Ayal
Aug 9, 2020
any news on updates guys?
I’m pretty sure they’ve abandoned it. This game has only had two patches in almost two years. They’re busy in real life with other stuff. Even if there is another patch coming out, I don’t think there will be much content. I’m just gonna give up waiting. Just play Chaixas games. Their games are mostly bbws with huge boobs and the updates are constant.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I’m pretty sure they’ve abandoned it. This game has only had two patches in almost two years. They’re busy in real life with other stuff. Even if there is another patch coming out, I don’t think there will be much content. I’m just gonna give up waiting. Just play Chaixas games. Their games are mostly bbws with huge boobs and the updates are constant.
It's not abandoned. Dev has limited time to work on the game, however.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

sammy789

Jan 15, 2021
thanks

Reactions: jacksonbrown757

Antoine the fox

Apr 27, 2018
I believe you have to have made certain choices on day one to get the full Connie experience. EDIT: I'm told this is not the case, you can get the full thing regardless of what you chose on day one. You have to agree to fix her sink and say the right things to her to get the full scene (one where you help her with her sink).
Sure but how do you get to the point where she ask you too fix her sink? I am pretty sur i tried everything's exepte declining her cooking class, is it what you have to do?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Sure but how do you get to the point where she ask you too fix her sink? I am pretty sur i tried everything's exepte declining her cooking class, is it what you have to do?
Hope this helps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS - the dev told me that Connie is their personal favorite character and there is a progression of Connie's story planned for Wednesday. However, the dev is currently still working on the alternative storylines for Tuesday night.

Antoine the fox

Apr 27, 2018
Sure but how do you get to the point where she ask you too fix her sink? I am pretty sur i tried everything's exepte declining her cooking class, is it what you have to do
Hope this helps:

PS - the dev told me that Connie is their personal favorite character and there is a progression of Connie's story planned for Wednesday. However, the dev is currently still working on the alternative storylines for Tuesday night.
thank you for the detaild explanations, it's really helpful (y)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this helps:

Heck yes! Connie is one of my favorites too!
Haven't seen enough of everyone to make a defined tier list, but she's definitely among my top 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0 and fanboi

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Hope this helps:

That's awesome to hear she's probably my favorite too

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes