Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
click on the store clock
So I have clicked on the clock and nothing happens. This maze in my opinion ruins this game. Everything else in the game is fun. So if you have some king of ACTUAL way to leave Pam's store and take beer and movie to her, please share. Thank you.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I have clicked on the clock and nothing happens. This maze in my opinion ruins this game. Everything else in the game is fun. So if you have some king of ACTUAL way to leave Pam's store and take beer and movie to her, please share. Thank you.
Hmm, the clock should work - I think it's right after you come down the stairs. Otherwise you have to just wander around and eventually you'll find both the beer (there is a wall of beer and you just have to click on the right one) and also the movie (you have to choose one and your choice is relevant to what scenes you get with Pam).

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
we def need help with this rubik's cube and Vivien knows this
There are actually a lot of variants on what you can do with Rachel, so I'd try them - you get different results with different choices. And yes, it's possible to go all the way with her!

Reactions: JeydotHowe

yoici

Apr 25, 2021
you need to pick twice up her skirt to get her to let you in the room, you need to answer all the question correctly and probably know in what order yea is made for her to drop her panties

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone feel like sharing a save file for 0.06 that starts with you about to invite rachel in? I don't want to have to replay the game and figure out what options to pick to make this happen...

Nov 2, 2022
Rachel Guide - Doggy Creampie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely appreciate you trying to give help on this, but I can't get this trigger for shit. Much like the corner store maze. This was badly implemented. No one is going through these VNs to solve a Rubik's cube of bullshit to get to the right outcome.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Are the faces of the models now upgraded a bit from the preview? Some of these are a bit.... difficult on the eyes.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Rachel Guide - Doggy Creampie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed this and I tried making a dozen alterations yet no combined got me to sex, at best I got to cum on her...

Is sex even really one of the options? it feels like I've tried every possible input, but maybe I missed something?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes