• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

bewblord

Feb 24, 2018
The art is great. But my god the writing is genuinely terrible - the main character is pretty insufferabley douchey and the girls are such doormats when he's being openly pervy - even for a town that is supposedly 5:1 female to male. At least have a small amount of lead up into it - a bit of casual flirting goes a long way into making things at least a little believeable. Making 3 game of thrones references to 3 different characters within a 5 minute demo experience is also pretty cringe. Especially since he literally acts like he doesn't know what the book is to the librarian.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Still waiting for Penetration ...
It was better to add side characters for quick penetration scenes instead of a slow progress with 4 main girls.

Generally the art is exactly my favorite type (y) .

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So....the game was updated...but, not really? lol
Seemed like the new content was pointless and could've waited for more material before releasing it as a new version. It's almost like I need to wait 10 updates to just get something worth the effort. I'll wait til finished on this one.

Reactions: dod1958

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi there is a game with the same art style as this you play as a young guy with your landlady and her daughters and your a fisherman on an island does someone remember the name of that game? hopefully it hasnt been abandoned.

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
Genuine request here... could you make the updates bigger? I'd gladly wait longer if it meant there was more than two or three things added to each update. I don't think it's too harsh to say that I'm tired of nothing updates. I burn through the content you add with each update in <5 minutes

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes