Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Is it possible to add controller support? When I install this mod the xbone controller stops working in this game.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
"The door is locked"

Edit: Also, has anynone ever mentioned that the music disapears when the game gets modded?

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just tried the mod on a fresh install. Got a message saying the door to the mod house was locked, does this unlock at some point?
Same here:(
"The door is locked"
You didn't follow the installation instructions correctly or you aren't playing the 1.76 game version.

Is it possible to add controller support? When I install this mod the xbone controller stops working in this game.
The mod shouldn't affect this, so sorry not sure why that would happen. Are you doing something custom to use the controller with the game? Since the mod changes which .exe the game uses that might be why.

Also, has anynone ever mentioned that the music disapears when the game gets modded?
The music plays normally for me with the mod.

ctrl2

Sep 30, 2018
I play 1.76 modded using a (wired) Xbone controller (no hacks, native support), and have working ingame music. :)

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You didn't follow the installation instructions correctly or you aren't playing the 1.76 game version.

The music plays normally for me with the mod.
I would go so far as to say I followed the installation to a tee.
And the last 3 mod updates I belive, the music has vanished from my game after I've modded it.

Edit: Un. f**ing. Belivable...

Yeah, you're right Lain. I'm an idiot.
One of the www folders got mixed into the actual www folder. mod works now...

The music thing is still a thing though kinda... It gets set to 0% for some reason when mod is installed...

Great, that's settled, I'll just go die in a corner now.(y)

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I followed the instructions exactly got a game file shows a white screen and I did it both ways mind you.
The game didn't fully extract.....I had that problem until I realized that it didn't finish...just closed to desktop. Try extracting again and make sure it says finished.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
The game didn't fully extract.....I had that problem until I realized that it didn't finish...just closed to desktop. Try extracting again and make sure it says finished.
I did do that and it said finished closed it same thing happened.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
For me just shows a white screen when I went here downloaded the game followed those instructions and nothing happened at all door still locked.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I did as instruction but it gave me this error. what's the problem
You probably aren't playing the 1.76 game version. Check your folder name to see your game version (don't check the version it says on the main menu).

Keeps crashing randomly
For me just shows a white screen when I went here downloaded the game followed those instructions and nothing happened at all door still locked.
You either didn't let the extractor completely extract the game, skipped one of the steps in the instructions, or did one of the instructions wrong.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes