4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mod has been updated for 1.81

Changelog:
  • Updated mod to 1.81
  • Added a new feature where the mod will now scale all CG images so they are shown fullscreen and won't have parts of the map showing behind them
  • The above change is a bit experimental, it shouldn't cause any issues but I haven't tested the whole game with it

PQ_imgfix_1.jpg
PQ_imgfix_2.jpg

Reactions: DD69-1

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm really glad this mod exists, the game is fun but has way too many grind elements (and especially re-grind, e.g. sex potions). Would it be possible to add a "relationship with Mia doesn't decay" option to the cheat menu (I think it's Mia, the girl at her grandma's house)?

Soulshade84

Jan 3, 2019
I have the same problem I tried several times and the mod still doesn't work.

edit: It's fine, it works, thanks for the mod.

Last edited:

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
It's not working for me the screen stays white
Edit: We good fam. Just deleted everything and tried 2 more times and it worked. Excellent mod

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i follow the guide but it does not work
It's not working for me the screen stays white
You messed up or skipped one of the steps in the installation instructions.

I get a virus alarm... Didn't get those on previous releases.
There is no virus. And the unpacker is the same version and file as the one that was in the 1.76 mod.

Have you managed to add any more scenes to the gallery since 1.71?
Nein, sorry.

I'm really glad this mod exists, the game is fun but has way too many grind elements (and especially re-grind, e.g. sex potions). Would it be possible to add a "relationship with Mia doesn't decay" option to the cheat menu (I think it's Mia, the girl at her grandma's house)?
I'm not really sure how Mia's relationship works or how it decays, so I don't think so, sorry.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
When i try to add the www folder to peasants quest compressed folder i get a error telling me winrar can only add files to rar or zip archives. The compressed version i downloaded off the front page is peasants quest 7z. What do i do?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
When i try to add the www folder to peasants quest compressed folder i get a error telling me winrar can only add files to rar or zip archives. The compressed version i downloaded off the front page is peasants quest 7z. What do i do?
yeah i get this too looks likedownloading the mod is not relly possible

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not really sure how Mia's relationship works or how it decays, so I don't think so, sorry.
After you build her a house she seems to get annoyed if you don't talk to her for awhile. I don't know if that's just a timer or if she has a number in the variables somewhere that could just be set to int max when it starts ticking.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
yeah i get this too looks likedownloading the mod is not relly possible
That has nothing to do with the mod. You have to extract the game first...
If you downloaded an unofficial version of the game that is a 7zip file, then you need 7zip to extract the game.

After you build her a house she seems to get annoyed if you don't talk to her for awhile. I don't know if that's just a timer or if she has a number in the variables somewhere that could just be set to int max when it starts ticking.
I'll try to remember to check it out the next time the game gets updated.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
That has nothing to do with the mod. You have to extract the game first...
If you downloaded an unofficial version of the game that is a 7zip file, then you need 7zip to extract the game.

I'll try to remember to check it out the next time the game gets updated.
Hey i downloaded 7zip and extracted the game like you said and it worked i was able to use your mod. Thank you Maim Lain for replying and pointing me in the correct direction.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well I did everything in the instructions, and it still says the door is locked. I might try a few more times just in case.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes