• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I did all the i ructions and I he hacks. Don’t work I went to the house and it said it was locked and we’re the mod I put in www file

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Ok download the original game and this mod
then upload this file to the folder with the original game EnigmaVBunpacker.exe and run it
you should see that you need to select the game file and then click unpack
The unpacker will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ Modded Version"
then from the mod folder copy the www file and put it in PQ Modded Version
if it asks you to replace the file, click yes

Last edited:
Reactions: sean wells

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
then upload this file to the folder with the original game EnigmaVBunpacker.exe and run it
The unpacker will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ Modded Version"
I did that too

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
then from the mod folder copy the www file and put it in PQ Modded Version
if it asks you to replace the file, click yes
I can’t open the mod folder on mega is there a way to get it on noplay

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
z packs its ready game with modem version 18.1 and I will give you a download link
you just have to either delete my entries and insert yours or play mine or start over

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes