Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
does'nt work for me too
door locked
You skipped or didn't correctly do one of the steps in the installation instructions.

Well I did everything in the instructions, and it still says the door is locked. I might try a few more times just in case.
Are you sure you're using the correct .exe to play the game like it says in part 3 step #2 of the instructions?

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
You skipped or didn't correctly do one of the steps in the installation instructions.

Are you sure you're using the correct .exe to play the game like it says in part 3 step #2 of the instructions?
I followed it part by part and step by step.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Got a virus from the both downloads. My system cleaned it but just saying could just be my system.
There is no virus. 0 out of 67 antiviruses detect the file as a virus.

doesnt work, also worst installation directions i have ever seen. just put a menu like other cheats
If following instructions that are completely explicit is a challenge for you, maybe it's a good idea to find other hobbies that are easier than installing mods or playing video games.

cafeosaso

Jul 12, 2019
Part 2 - Installing a mod:

1. Unzip a mod and put the "www" folder from the mod inside your "PQ Modded Version" folder
"Unzip a mod" where is the mod??

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
"Unzip a mod" where is the mod??
Sigh, the questions in this thread are too much for me to handle sometimes. The mod is the zip file you download from the first page of this thread... There's large bold text that says "Download:"

when do you expect to add all the scenes
I'll add all the scenes to the gallery if the game gets remade in a game engine that isn't awful, lol. But since that won't happen I'm not really sure when tbh.

osheila

Oct 18, 2019
pff it does not work it's really complicated to install for a simple mod, why not give the version of the game already installed ? please
I'm wasting a lot of time trying to install it and I'm stuck on the laucher gray panel .

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
pff it does not work it's really complicated to install for a simple mod, why not give the version of the game already installed ? please
Maybe it's because reuploading a game that costs money and without permission from the dev is unethical? :rolleyes:

Please answer my question.
I don't know if it's possible to install on Android.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
For those of you asking for scenes (who actually play through the game), there is a way to increase the total number saves you can use, up from the original 20. That way you can save before each scene and have them all without running out of room. With the MOD INSTALLED: open PQ - Modded Version file, open WWW file, open JS file, right-click rpg_manager.js and open with Notepad, in new window hold-down CONTROL+F and type in 20, click find next, change that to 80. Save and exit. Now you've got 80 save slots.

Reactions: Elohim888

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
so not understanding what you mean by delete the 181 unpacked folder... would I just delete that www and enigma unpacker after clicking unpack?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes