Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded and installed the mod and ran the game. Most of the game works just fine except when I go into the cave for the crystals, the bat breeder doesn't appear (I went to cave in the far end of the cave). Also after I completed the waystone quest and brought my daughter back to the Tower of Dread, Evri just moves around in circles and I'm unable to even talk to her. I have not made any other edits to the game, used any other mods and I started a fresh game from the beginning. Has anyone else had the problem and if so, do you have a workaround?

Feb 13, 2020
The only extra story is the cutscene that happens when you enter the house.

Then you aren't using the "Game.exe" to play the game.
I have the same problem and I sued "GAME.EXE"

Ok I fixed it your English sucks a little sorry bro XD

It's more like change it: Unzip the mod and put the "www" folder from the mod inside your "PQ Modded Version" folder

to

Put the original "www" folder to your "PQ Modded Version" folder and replace.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod

Updated: 2020-05-24
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 2.01

Features:
  • Adds a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. The scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

• Adds a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: -

View attachment 227185 View attachment 227186 View attachment 227187 View attachment 227188 View attachment 227189
thank you for your excellent work

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
nice finally a gallery mod for this game.

hmm one girl is missing, she doesn't belong to main story but she had scenes in earlier versions of the game, the baker girl Rosy, the halfling.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for the update Laink. Great mod, i can't wait for you to add the scenes and characters missing. Having a gallery palce is so much easier than to go on the memory place !

Huisie

May 9, 2018
Hi, MaimLain - thx very much for yet another very useful mod.
I seem to have installed your mod correctly. I am currently on day 4 of a new playthrough.

The 'autosave' feature doesn't appear to work when using the mod.
It should save to slot 24 at the start of each day and does work when playing the unmodded game.
However, it isn't doing so when playing via your mod.
Is the change in folder name the cause, perhaps? Or, have I cocked it up and need to redo the mod install?

UPDATE
And, shortly after I wrote this, autosave started working. I'm not sure how, or why - I suspect it was because I loaded from one of my saves.

Last edited:

Fap Guy

Jun 14, 2020
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod

Updated: 2020-05-24
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 2.01

Features:
  • Adds a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. The scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

• Adds a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: -

View attachment 227185 View attachment 227186 View attachment 227187 View attachment 227188 View attachment 227189
Does this mod works with Android devices?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes