Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 2, 2019
I hope this mod includes an option to max/lock affection for the girls and the goblin population soon. This game is becoming a real chore and needy as it sits. Seriously, I want to advance quests and adventure. Not be tied down to sexing/sleeping with/giving gifts to every member of my harem every 5 days.

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
I hope this mod includes an option to max/lock affection for the girls and the goblin population soon. This game is becoming a real chore and needy as it sits. Seriously, I want to advance quests and adventure. Not be tied down to sexing/sleeping with/giving gifts to every member of my harem every 5 days.
reason why i quit playing it.. at this point i'm just waiting for a mod that includes EVERY scenes in the game

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I played this game before and this mod and loved it but everytime I save and come back on the computer the saves are no longer there, does this still happen or has it been fixed cause that has happened 7 times to me and it really bugs me

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can somebody please help me it says I have save files but they Dont show up on the game is there anyway I can fix this?

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
How to I use teleport option
there is no teleport option..........
there are the stones that can be seen along the map like the one near the entrance to the cemetery, you remove the scrub that is in it and insert the crystallized egg in each of them (Waystone Quest). when everything is done you can have a quick trip anywhere on the map.

RAvEN-

Jul 17, 2020
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod list you've recommended and placed them together with the folder but whenever I open it in Peasants Questto try out the
nothing from this mod shows up

but it still doesn't work... Please help!

Mar 27, 2019
does the mod work on version 2.05 or is it trial and error ? the op said version 2.01 but the current version is 2.05...

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Ok so I tried so many times and followed the instructions but it still says lock door

edit= nvm I found what I needed to do sorry guys

Last edited:
Reactions: passenger2054
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes