Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Ok so I tried so many times and followed the instructions but it still says lock door
Lain's cheat mod will only work in the compressed version. something must have gone wrong, maybe you missed something, either in the place where the mod is to be placed or in the step by step you followed.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have the 2.01 mod and 2.05 version installed. It worked so far fine.

But after the first dragon visit and I go the 2nd time to her, I get this:

1595959159703.png

I never met her and she is not in my group during fights. This could be an incompatibility with the versions...

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020

View attachment 749542

I never met her and she is not in my group during fights. This could be an incompatibility with the versions...
yea, I met her lot's of time and I don't know who the hell she's.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018

View attachment 749542

they solve this bug in the new version 2.06

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
new version 2.06 has been released is it official version? can Lain develop mod for version 2.06? Iam eagerly waiting for the mod, as PQ is no fun and lot of grinding without Lain's mod. I request Lain to provide the mod as soon as possible :) (y)

Reactions: Gilber002684

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
new version 2.06 has been released is it official version? can Lain develop mod for version 2.06? Iam eagerly waiting for the mod, as PQ is no fun and lot of grinding without Lain's mod. I request Lain to provide the mod as soon as possible :) (y)
In his page says that he is updating the futadom world, and that update had come out 12 days ago , so do not expect he will update this mod at least for some days

Reactions: darrenshan92

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In his page says that he is updating the futadom world, and that update had come out 12 days ago , so do not expect he will update this mod at least for some days
She, not he. On her page are several mods mentioned getting updates, so I would also not expect a fast update. I mean it is not a must-have-mod anyway, still a good one. (My previous text was meant otherwise, so I removed it.)

The build-in chest cheat from the vanilla game is more than enough. I also use the Ultimate Ring modification, which can be found in the main thread of the game. Ok, didn't set every stat on 1000.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camrin91

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
Without Lain mod I never defeated all my enemies So Lain is my life saver.I mean the game is difficult and it's not like xbox, ps4 videos games so why don't they make it easy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes