Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
shes under review... well shit, guess its time to move to subscribestar. Patreon really likes to shoot themselves in the foot. after all, they're currently being sued by about a hundred people.

Oh, guess she does have one.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2020
Maim Lain
Hi, both the links are down. Could you please replace them?

Thanks
1. Lain's Patreon is under review, and has been for a while now. So I'm guessing it's something rather serious, especially considering that Lain hasn't posted on this site for almost a month.
2. As a result, Lain hasn't updated the mod. So it doesn't work with the current version of the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Full game v2.06 with cheat mod(not Lain's) just click 1,stats,exp,items.variables,bla,bla,bla.Used Enigma unpacker,because in original game no plugins,so had to extract it all and here is lain mod but i've read posts and doesn't work,so use it at own risk,but my game doesn't have it.I suggest don't go too crazy because having items you suppose to find might break that quest,but feel free to get 99 potions and a million or 2 or 3 or 4 :),And if you just want to fly threw the game what can I say boost your stats.Also tons variables to play with,ignore NULL dont give any point will crash game

Reactions: azz111

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Lain's mod can't be updated because her page is under review and I don't know how to do it,only thing i've done was to use extractor she had in her mod and then used a cheat mod and uploaded full game with cheat,just scroll up to see link to full game,that cheat has all you need,stats,money,items,variables,beer and cookies

Nov 2, 2019

Full game v2.06 with cheat mod(not Lain's) just click 1,stats,exp,items.variables,bla,bla,bla.Used Enigma unpacker,because in original game no plugins,so had to extract it all and here is lain mod but i've read posts and doesn't work,so use it at own risk,but my game doesn't have it.I suggest don't go too crazy because having items you suppose to find might break that quest,but feel free to get 99 potions and a million or 2 or 3 or 4 :),And if you just want to fly threw the game what can I say boost your stats.Also tons variables to play with,ignore NULL dont give any point will crash game
Could we get just the mod, so we don't have to re-download the whole game? Either way, thank you for your work.

Reactions: chicho1958

alejandr0

Sep 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4117566, miembro: 2271548"]
No es un mod, es un menú de trucos, las instrucciones están en léame, el menú de trucos no es mío, el crédito va para quien lo hizo, si tienes algún problema, avísame, en el juego número 1.
[/ CITAR]
como lo instalo en mi partida ???
por favor

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
I recently found a way to ease the game. If it's hard grinding money and items and stats like Att/Def. Just search RPG save editor. It's like an online file editing site where you can change the values like money and items. If ur playing the android version, it's better use the66's version coz u can edit save files. Just go to the site upload the file and edit the values, download the save file and replace it with the old one. Same goes for pc/Mac. You won't get like the scene replay system like Lains mod. But you can advance the story much easily. So hope you guys like it

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes