Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I recently found a way to ease the game. If it's hard grinding money and items and stats like Att/Def. Just search RPG save editor. It's like an online file editing site where you can change the values like money and items. If ur playing the android version, it's better use the66's version coz u can edit save files. Just go to the site upload the file and edit the values, download the save file and replace it with the old one. Same goes for pc/Mac. You won't get like the scene replay system like Lains mod. But you can advance the story much easily. So hope you guys like it
in my case I first used the 2.01 compressed version and the mod to add the potions, then afterwards I made the changes to hp, mp and others with the save editor and transferred my changed file to version 2.06 and it looks great.

Reactions: Nobile1701

alejandr0

Sep 23, 2017
It has been under review for months and on other sites they mark it as disabled and since it does not have any social network under its domain, nobody can know anything

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
So guys if you want an easy cheat mod i can help you. It wont be a gallery but at least a cheat mod.
With the big exe version you´ll need to unpack your game. For that download the Enigma Unpacker.
You can download it here "https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/".
Rename your default folder to something else(Just do like Lain says in his description).
Then you download the RPG-Maker-Plugin( ).
Install it like the instrucion says.
Hope that this helps and enjoy the plugin.

See ya later
VeloxE

Mar 31, 2018
i cant down load the cheat file the massage say that the lick may be taking off and etc. where is the updated cheat file or is there a another downloading's link?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
how does one use the menu tho? im pressing 1 like it says and nothing happens...
1)Unpack the 3GB Game
2)Go into the newly created folder
3)Copy Everything from Cheat to the new folder
4)Run MVPluginPatcher.Exe
5)Delete MVPluginPatcher.Exe
6)Run Game from New Folder

river123410

Dec 26, 2018
1)Unpack the 3GB Game
2)Go into the newly created folder
3)Copy Everything from Cheat to the new folder
4)Run MVPluginPatcher.Exe
5)Delete MVPluginPatcher.Exe
6)Run Game from New Folder
My guy, i understand HOW to install it (i do a shit ton of manual modding) and i followed it to the letter but its still not working. When i run the .exe it says it cant find the plugins.js file so i went and got the mod from the author's page and this one HAD the plugin.js file but even splicing both together still didnt work so im scratching my head.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well if u guys cant wait, u can always use old version of the game, mod it, save and copy the saves to the new version. looks like it works.
I did use 1.81

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes