Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Has anyone tried to use the 2.01 mod with the 2.06 version of the game? I basically just want the cheat stone functions (adding HP/MP/stamina and potions) and don't care about the gallery but I don't want to risk it, if it will cause the game to crash when I try to play.

abdisweet

Mar 10, 2020
Has anyone tried to use the 2.01 mod with the 2.06 version of the game? I basically just want the cheat stone functions (adding HP/MP/stamina and potions) and don't care about the gallery but I don't want to risk it, if it will cause the game to crash when I try to play.
well if you upload the mod version im gonna try it =)

Jun 15, 2020
I highly doubt the 2.01 mod will be compatible with v2.06. But if you just want to edit your stats and inventory, you can edit your save easily with . Just upload your save, and the files items.json and system.json.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
I highly doubt the 2.01 mod will be compatible with v2.06. But if you just want to edit your stats and inventory, you can edit your save easily with . Just upload your save, and the files items.json and system.json.
No longer has .json files.
Ended up having to use an Unpacker to get the files as everything been packed into a .exe file.

Last edited:

mossy

May 6, 2017
Weird, Lain usually updates this mod within a week after a full release. Maybe something came up or she got burnt out, regardless I hope everything is ok on your end Maim Lain.
looks like her patreon is "under review". if she cant get funding for her work,probably not gonna see any updates.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
looks like her patreon is "under review". if she cant get funding for her work,probably not gonna see any updates.
Well that's concerning, last time I checked it wasn't under review yet. Hope everything works out.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Well that's concerning, last time I checked it wasn't under review yet. Hope everything works out.
the page of the patreon that was under review is that of the adult king, he created a game where the main character is a dog, and he dominates the women and becomes the new owner of the house. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Luffy1381

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
where is Maim Lain? Her patreon is also under review for too long usually patreon not take that much time to review. when will the PQ v 2.06 mod be available? Does Maim Lain left modding? plz anybody reply about the latest news of mod update

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes