Oct 2, 2018
I got this path alright, did you by any chance made her pregnant and rent her a house ?

my problem is the quest "Domestic issues" with the "Check on your pet" I don't know if i'm not doing the right thing or my saves are just bugged, idk
Never got any quest like that she just disappeared after I was banging her at her house. I already had the rented house for Victoria path. Think I banged Gwynneth before the become mayor quest but not sure. All I know is that she is not there and no idea what the heck to do its really freaking me out. Might help if someone had a save before becoming the mayor quest where Gwynneth is still around though really don't want to redo on my save cause got rather far in with most of the content complete- Though I still bang the vampire chicks at night as their thrall so that quest never is complete.

jrekid

May 25, 2018
Ok so how long does this damn demon baby stay on the titty and are there requirements or something to get her off?

This is my second time getting to it and I don't remember the first time being such a pain in the butt, but that might be because of glitches from the shortcuts I learned haha

Oct 2, 2018
Ok so how long does this damn demon baby stay on the titty and are there requirements or something to get her off?

This is my second time getting to it and I don't remember the first time being such a pain in the butt, but that might be because of glitches from the shortcuts I learned haha
Easier to progress from quest to quest instead of waiting for a certain character/baby to grow older. Cause you be waiting forever. Just check on the other girls and do other quests for say like a week or two. I left for a week or two of in-game time and the Succubus baby was grown. She grows rather fast.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
BTW I can't impregnate succubus. I fucked her ten thousand times.
She could already be, she just doesn't have the pregnancy content...
Once you're goblin king, impregnate the goblin girl, wait 15-20 days for her to get babies, and once you're 10 go out and get attacked by gobelins. Then go raid another goblin village and loot the 3 tents inside to get the girl

Also, READ THE WALKTHROUGHT

Also, 300 days and counting and still no girls u.u
Why does tinkerer always make it so hard to move on into the quests u.u
It took me only 3 attempts...
can you turn the tables on the vampire girls and enslave them?
Their update will add their pregnancy....
Can someone tell me step by step what to do to carry out the "Domestic Issues" mission?
1) get the decensor patch
2) buy the oriental dress
3) ask the succubus to wear it, Erevi will interrupt you, go to the dungeon and check for eggs,
4) the succubus will appear behind you... if not, you need to do her on the bed a few times,don't forget to give her special pastry,
5. The succubus needs exercise due to all the pastry, hopefully you will have tne right contraption

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did they seriously nerfed thunderbalt skill?? WTF?? they think people enjory their slow ass fighting game or something??
...Always impressed how people come to complain about combat in a combat based game (engine).
Pretty much as bad as people complaining about RPG Elements in RPGM games... SURPRISE!

• Haha
Reactions: Gin Tama

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
...Always impressed how people come to complain about combat in a combat based game (engine).
Pretty much as bad as people complaining about RPG Elements in RPGM games... SURPRISE!
have you fought those stupid bats? if you enjor that shit then i think you are NOT qualiify enough to judge how others complain about it

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes